Doctor Elise - Ch. 118

Fed-Kun's army
People complaining about common sens, you are reading a manhwa not a medical book. If anything be grateful the author is trying to make Elise smart not some generic heroine that would win thanks to the power of love !
Yes it is not perfect but then again I doubt the author is a doctor ...

Well.. I sure hope she's getting paid to be a doctor? I really don't remember since it's been so long but if she's doing this for free umm 🙃

Wait, can someone explain Elise's kingdom again? It seems like they based on Great Britain, but related stuff are Russian like the imperial family named Romanov and the war in Crimea.
It's confusing with map if they fought France based on kingdom

Fed-Kun's army
@Mira995 I think, if the author had the sense to research about how to go about writing the heart surgery and the liver surgery, they have enough sense to research about cross-contamination. But yes you're right, this isn't a medical book though frankly speaking, I think many of us who are complaining came here because we were expecting a well-written story about a doctor (and the romance lol).

Fed-Kun's army
why you all dissecting this like they have to be so damn accurate?
i mean pretty sure the Author doesn't have an MD behind their name and they certainly can't pay someone to be their medical advisor if they have this they won't be making this shit for a living
"they still can do some research" yeah some....but even then it would be incomplete

as for place name or other similarities....just remember that line "similarity is only a coincidence bla bla bla" warning message the first few second of a show or games
"that is so ridiculous" yeah what else do you want a golden leaf for breakfast? you don't need that lol

anyway now the ridiculous part is done.....i really hope this earl isn't planning to poison the strawberry cake....i mean they're the from the faction who would do scheme that resulted in the empress death .-.

Users who are viewing this thread