Doctor Elise - Ch. 118

Dex-chan lover
Why did the king even have another child? He was probably forced to marry from the other faction to keep the peace but he really lets his wife down with her confinement and now this coming war with her only son. What good is this guy

@luca17 I mean, the king is pretty old and had untreated diabetes for a while. If he's dying from a pre-existing condition there's not much a surgeon can do about that, unless she wants to transplant each of his faulty organs lol.

AIjfkhgjkahjkawhr Get the bloody scrubs off before touching each other. Dx

Noooooooo i liked the emperor please extend his life until their wedding or even after Linden's coronation I'm not picky but I prefer if he was still alive when elise and linden get married

It's such a waste of the story without exploring how hard was to say "thank you" for that man....
Thank you for translating~❤

She really went in and started the surgery without cleaning off the blood from the first patient.

And then she immediately proclaimed that they would be fine, even before they woke up.

And she went ahead to hug someone while still covered in blood.

Is she really a genius medical doctor?

Man, after all those chapters of frolicking with Linden.. Elise can’t catch a break now XD good luck lady with the lamp~

I don't have a medical background and I even hate medical shows, but this is just common sense 101. The author is trying to make things dramatic, but instead she made it super cringey.

Users who are viewing this thread