Doctor Elise - Ch. 122

of course, the emperor gets fricking poisoned and the first thing everyone thinks is how can we use this for our own power

I mean doctors do need assistance too especially if it's too related or important person.. They need others to check to finally come to conclusion

Dex-chan lover
even if he drank all the poison they cant test the residue left in the cup ? They poured him a cup full from a bottle so if the bottle wasn't poisoned then it had to have been the cup itself

Fed-Kun's army
@JWChibi You need to remember that the people who write this stuff dont have any idea regarding medical school....

All the info they have come from google so just ignore the common sense and go with the flow

@ JWChibi I think they could even test for residual poison bc they don’t have the technology to do so? Although medical techniques have greatly advanced bc of Elise’s past life memories, many of the equipment used are still primitive.

my guys, do you not realize that the alcohol itself is what probably caused the king's heart attack? I remember from House M.D. that some diseases go into turbo mode with the addition of alcohol

@Crawlingbear27 you do realize that it needs to be chronic alchool abuse, right? There is no alchool induced turbo mode. Yes alchool is dangerous even in small doses over a long period of time due to its effects in the whole body. But it would under no circumstances trigger a heart attack.

Generally a heart attack or myocardial infarction (in medical terms) happens when blood flow to the heart or to a portion stops or is impeded. Generally you'd need at least some atherosclerosis in your coronary artery, which diabetics tend to develop more. Alternatively a poison would make more sense for this, since the story emphasizes how quick it happened. Something like potassium chloride or monkshood but who knows

So either the poison was in the cup itself and"washed away" with the alcohol or its still poisoned alcohol?? How else.. unless it was singing that activated with the social he drank??
I have no medical knowledge but those are my guesses, since what would/should be able to check the cup and the rest of the bottle

Oh. There are a lot of ways to test for poison eg blood, urine. I know Elise could do it!

Thanks, Bucci Gang!! ❤ Happy to see your updates! ❤

It's so stupid lol. No one would poison someone at their own wedding this doesn't make any sense LOL.

Fed-Kun's army
Yikes 😱... I hope Linden is proven innocent. Thank you for these chapters!!

Ahh yess the crown prince poisoned his beloved father in front of many people on his own engagement ceremony. Perfect plan to get the throne that is currently already his.

Fed-Kun's army
It could also be because of the medicine he was taking, I highly doubt it due to how much knowledge Elise has but it’s possible

Users who are viewing this thread