Doctor Elise - Ch. 122

i’m not even gonna talk about how bullshit the rumor is cause i can see y’all got that covered.

all i gotta say is that i’m disowning the second prince. fuck him. seriously. it wasn’t enough that his mother murdered linden’s mom and sister. now he decides to use his dad’s near death experience to boost himself. actually disgusting. i really wanted him to survive whatever murderous revenge that his brother might take but i don’t even care if he gets caught lacking anymore. but if clarisse has anything to do with it his revenge will probably end at the second prince’s mother and uncle. those two at least deserve to die. good riddance. i’m sure it was his mom who poisoned the emperor, if poison was involved.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously this guy after taking away ML's family aside from his father decides to use the potential loss of even his father to gain power? This disgusting worm deserves a dog's death.

fuckers interrupted my engagement ceremony cant have shit in this kingdom 🙄🙄

Lol, these people should use their brains... he’s already the crown prince, theres no reason for him to even bothering to do something as dangerous as poisoning his father. I guess propaganda is effective no matter the time and place...

I don't work at a cardiac department or anything, but I don't think people really cough blood when they have a heart attack..? Coughing up blood means blood in the lungs/throat/stomach, no? And I didn't think a heart attack would just spontaneously burst a vessel in those areas typically. What a weird choice, I thought it was poison just because he coughed up blood.

I mean I just really don't think...this is a smart plotline lol. If they do something to the crown prince and separate him and Elise (I'm assuming crown prince would either get imprisoned/under house arrest/sent to do some bs work outside of the kingdom, while Elise would elect to stay at the hospital bc she knows she is integral to saving lives) I'm gonna be so annoyed lol. Like no offense but if this series gets extended that much longer because of whatever plot point they cook up here, I'm gonna be real annoyed. Just cos the 2nd prince isn't abominably ugly and is charismatic doesn't mean I want to keep dwelling on his baggage that we have to spend more than one arc for. Really hoping the crown prince just pulls evidence out the ass and gets this settled quick...

Istg the side characters are such sheeps. Nobody has a mind to think on their own except the MCs.

That 2nd prince can just fuck off. His dad is dying and all he cares about is how to kill his own blood related brother and get crowned. What a green tea asshole, claiming he was fighting for his mother's injustice death when in fact he's just a cold-blooded power hungry corrupt prince. Smh.

Idiots who would kill their father in front of everyone like that? Fools
Why kill your father if you're literally the first in line o succeed? You'd get it anyway
People don't think

im really disappointed with the 2nd prince after this chapter, it was elise engagement ceremony!!! if he loved her that much, he wouldnt thinking of hurting the one she loves and being heartless like that

I don't know why people are so surprised with the 2nd prince... sure he was kind to Elise but this isn't enough to negate the fact that he wants to protect his murderous mother and is involved with his faction doings since always. Stop looking at him as love interest and look at him as a person, look as his actions and priorities, he isn't a good person.

Also is good to see both the public and the nobles aren't buying this bs and I can't wait to watch this backfire on them.

Users who are viewing this thread