Doctor Elise - Ch. 122

That 2nd prince can just fuck off. His dad is dying and all he cares about is how to kill his own blood related brother and get crowned. What a green tea asshole, claiming he was fighting for his mother's injustice death when in fact he's just a cold-blooded power hungry corrupt prince. Smh.

Not sure what you are reading. 2nd prince has never wanted to kill his brother or father and shown no signs of being power hungry.

It has been stated before in the series that the reason he needs to prevent his brother taking power, was to prevent him from taking revenge on his mother and uncle. This seems valid considering that it didn't just stop with the deaths of those two the first time around as Linden purged a large number of nobles.

I am not saying I support the 2nd prince, but he isn't trying to kill anyone or seeking power for power's sake.

hey you can't just accused Linden without a concrete proof, man...
poor Linden, seeing his father collapsed and in the verge of death at his big day...

Fed-Kun's army
If the culprit is from the 2nd prince faction, then Linden desire to purge them would intensified...

Also, is people of that era that stupid, what would Linden even gain from killing the king when he's already the crown prince... maybe to rise quicker, but that's just stupid... Then again the people of this era aren't that bright as well *look at the stupid tik tok challenge.*

Wtf Mil. I thought he was better than this. Seeing this, he doesn't deserve Elise or even Linden's forgiveness at all.

Wow what classy nobles they are. The king is on his death bed and all their thinking about is ways to steal the throne. No loyalty in any of them.

Thank you for translating this new chapter.

i know mil not that good. but dang this piss me off.

and poor linden😭 i hope elise can cure the emperor

I don't get why all y'all are getting riled up about the 2nd prince after this chapter, it's pretty in-line with his previous actions. He doesn't really want to take down his brother for the throne, but he knows that if Linden is crowned, then Mil's mom and uncle and god knows how many other people will die. And also presumably Mil himself. I get the feeling that if Linden's planned revenge was exile and not execution, then Mil would be "yeah that's fair bro". Like, obviously Mil's mom and uncle are shitheads for falsifying evidence to imprison Linden's mom, but how were they supposed to know she'd jump off the tower with her daughter? They deserve to be punished, sure, but do they deserve to die as well? Should Mil just stand back and watch as Linden kills them?

And as for using the king's poisoning for his own gain...he was angry af when he thought the uncle did it, and he was conflicted when deciding whether to go along with the plan taking advantage of the situation. And again, multiple lives are on the line, and spreading gossip isn't gonna hurt the king anymore than he already is

I want the mom, uncle, and accomplice nobles to all be punished, but Linden's plan of "kill them all" is a little much, esp when in the first timeline "all" apparently included not just Mil, but also Yulian. Like, what did she do wrong??? Did he just kill her because she was the uncle's daughter??? If Linden does kill the mom, uncle, and accomplice nobles, I won't be sad, but I don't think it's the right kind of revenge to take as an emperor

If he was on a self-destructive revenge quest as crown prince to kill all the people involved with his mom's imprisonment, ending with Linden killing the emperor and then getting arrested, then sure kill the assholes. But if he's gonna be the emperor, executing so many people is gonna destabilize the kingdom. If he's gonna favor his personal agenda over the stability of the kingdom, then he shouldn't??? become??? the emperor????

tldr; it's weird how some of you are so pissed about Mil putting his agenda first when that's the exact same thing Linden's planning on doing

@reedercat I totally agree! Linden's been letting his emotions get the better of him. And Mil really does just want to protect his family. Personally, I'm just worried this'll come back to bite Mil. I don't want him or Yulian to die.

@reedercat I agree that Mil is doing what anyone would normally do (protect their family,still don't like him though). But you saying that Linden shouldn't kill anyone if he became emperor is just wrong. Killing them won't destabilize the empire. On the contrary, leaving rebels alive would destabilize it. Mil might be doing it for his mom(who i still see as a bitch), but the others are after the throne. If Linden leaves them alive, they will try something again.Same if he exiles them. So the safest and proper way is to execute them. And by extension execute or imprison Mil cause he will surely rebel if his mom and uncle are killed.( Keep a watch on Mil first and do it only if he tries something of course).
You might say that it happens all the time when there are two princes and you can't just kill the opponent's supporters if you win. If they had just supported Mil, then fine cause they would change sides to Linden if he became emperor. But they also committed a crime
Even if they don't rebel, they still bear the crime of having caused the death of a nation's empress for which they have to be executed.
So of course Mil shouldn't just standby and watch them get killed. But if he tries something and gets killed, you can't blame Linden for killing him either

Also 'how would they know she would jump of a tower?'. That's a dumb argument. If you imprison someone in a tower for years after falsely accusing them, they are bound to go insane. If they don't know that, they must be retarded . And yes Mil's mom and uncle both deserve to be killed not exiled cause they humiliated, separated Lindens mom from him, and drove her insane before causing her death

@Mickt2019 It is completely normal and fine for someone who had his mom and sister driven insane and killed to want to get revenge on the killers.

And killing them would be the right choice as well because if he becomes Emperor and lets them live, they(the other nobles except Mil who were after the throne) would try something again. You don't let rebels live. Fine if they had supported Mil and opposed Linden cause it happens all the time when there is more than one prince. But they also have the added crime of causing the death of an Empress.

And it's perfectly normal for him to kill Mils mother after everything she did. But Mil will definitely rebel when that happens and would get killed anyway. So as I said, keep a watch on Mil after executing everyone. If he tries something then execute him as well.
But yulian is innocent though unless she tries something after her dad gets killed there is no need to do anything to her

I kmow this is all about politics and there were great comments explaining why each side is doing what they are doing, but gosh, Mil's faction spreading false rumours to frame Linden (whom I don't even like that much) really pissed me off. I guess it runs in the family lolol

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it on 5 other manga. i'm so, so sorry,please forgive me

Hey, is this comic dropped? Because the gap in this place and kakaopage indonesia i little bit far, kakaopage indonesia has already chapter 135. Sorry if this rude

Group Leader
@reedercat

"how were they supposed to know she'd jump off the tower with her daughter?"

This is basically the same as "I only bullied them, how would I know if they were hurt?" That's what we call as an ignorant, you know

Users who are viewing this thread