Doctor Elise - Ch. 71

She is being delusionnal and hurts him a lot, I'm gonna dislike this trait of her if she continues.

Dex-chan lover
Indeed, she can't keep rolling the dice and keeping winning.
If this wasn't a manhua she'd be long dead.

Fed-Kun's army
Funny that he's being very sincere, but I just can't ship him with Elise. It's uncomfortable.

The official translation used the word uncomfortable instead of awkward, which i think conveys why the prince was in so much pain better.

To those saying that Elise is acting strange with the prince - do remember that she lived a lifetime with a negative perception of the prince. Of course she has massive trust issues.

Also, as for why she hasn't died yet...that's plot armor for you.

How..relatable lol. But man I feel bad for the prince. I know he was awful in the past life but in this life elise went from fawning over him to almost hating him.

I low key ship her with Mil even though we all know she will end up with the prince

Dex-chan lover
This chapter kinda predicts covid |||
Real life predicted it, because it was an entirely predictable situation that people were poorly prepared for... because preparing for things that will probably happen but can't be pinned down to a specific time frame still costs a lot of money with no instant gratification attached to it.

hmm the way this webtoon spreads out her diagnosis on things that should've been decided in a small amount of time.

Users who are viewing this thread