Doctor Elise - Ch. 82

Aggregator gang
Yeah, keep on flirting like that. You'll be saved from hyperthermia from all that blushing! ꉂ(੭ꇴ‹๑)
Much respect to the general though. He's babysitting two stubborn princes in the midst of war.

Fed-Kun's army
prince is a mood honestly? saved from the brink of death and then immediately starts tryna get in her pants

WTF. fuckmeintheassandthebrainatthesametime. Most important 3 name in the most dangerous position in the story. Two fuckers have their lives on line but had time to fuck around.

Rationality in this webtoon went to fucking zero maybe minus. This is like playing chess with king only.

wait why is elise suddenly crushing on the prince out of nowhere??? even if she now knows he's ron she should still be cold to him.

I legit was afraid Mil will be like.... typical horrible sibling/rival dude. But he's actually nice and I like him lololol

and.... he wont lay a hand on her... it's so obvious he thinks she has a fever bc of her flushed face... not to mention she has a weak body 😂

Dex-chan lover
Neat, they actually kind of did the huddling together thing correctly maybe? I'm pretty sure the "take it all off" part of things is way more situational than stories usually make it seem. Like, if the clothes were soaking wet and you do have some sort of shelter for the wind and all that, then they might do more harm than good and cool you off rather than help you warm up since your body heat also has to try and dry the things. At that point, sure you should take the wet stuff off. But you'll still wanna wrap both (or everyone, maybe there's more than two) in whatever you can that's still dry for insulation.

Don't want tons of heat escaping into thin air. Really wanna be wrapped up in something or other at the least, even if using the skin to skin contact to keep warm. I swear, some stories just stick two naked people in a cave somewhere, maybe on top of but not wrapped in or under any of their clothes or blankets or whatever. Lot's of cold air pressing in on them from every direction other than their contact points.

Users who are viewing this thread