Doctor Elise - Ch. 83

The quality of chapters just keeps on going down.

Like suddenly OP prince that can destroy castle gates and now A F*KING DOCTOR DOESN'T KNOW THE SEVERITY OR KNOWLEDGE OF A F*KING FEVER SHE HAS. LIKE OMG YOU AREN'T JUST SOME SHOUJO HIGH SCHOOL PROTAGONIST.

YOU-ARE-A-MEDICAL-GENIUS

She needs to get her head out of God knows where and start focusing on the situation at hand. Did she not learn anything from that talk with Lenne?

If this manga turns into some cliched shoujo manga bulls*it, more than it already has, you bet your Mama's a*s that I'll be dropping this hotter than the god*amn Ebola fever they had several chapters back.

So she suddenly doesnt care about being a doctor? Since the second she got kidnapped, her only worry has been prince this prince that. When before, being a doctor was much more important. This feels a little forced. I think she could have been kidnapped a little longer. Jesus they have been running longer than she has been kidnapped....

I loved this because it was so unique and may have occasionally cliches but there was a slight twist to them. Now though, its going full force cliches and idk how I feel

Dex-chan lover
Like suddenly OP prince that can destroy castle gates
Yes, the powers are stupidly shoehorned into this story. No, that isn't anything new.
A F*KING DOCTOR DOESN'T KNOW THE SEVERITY OR KNOWLEDGE OF A F*KING FEVER SHE HAS.
Knowing and being stubborn about it because of the other circumstances at the time (trying to avoid an entire army) are different things. She's been stubborn like that about her own health for the entire series. This is like the tenth time now, nothing new here either. Maintaining the same quality as always if anything, just deluded yourself into thinking it was better early on or something? I dunno.

So she suddenly doesnt care about being a doctor? Since the second she got kidnapped, her only worry has been prince this prince that. When before, being a doctor was much more important.
What doctoring is there for her to even do right now at this moment? I'm sick and resting in a cave to get better, quickly bring me whatever local wildlife you can find so I can give them a checkup.
But let's rewind to the bit before now for the sake of argument: treating the wounds of that dude that wants to attack her on sight, if anyone. Letting that happen would've been pretty forced. Hell, I honestly expected her to fix his damn hand/wrist for him despite how bad of an idea I think that is. Fully expected the author to do it.

His subordinates would've need to restrain him against his will and let a woman who is currently their prisoner operate on him. Why in the hell would they trust her to help him? 'Cause she treated enemy soldiers before? That was in a field hospital controlled by her side of the war, not an enemy stronghold where she's surrounded by people who she can't exactly trust very freely either. Maybe she fixes the guy and he immediately sentences her to death because he's been off his rocker for a while now and doesn't care about consequences.

Users who are viewing this thread