Doctor Elise - Ch. 98

guess im just getting used to the disappointment i feel everything someone interrupts them trying to communicate their feelings towards each other

@zeldashaircut I know what you mean. We're so close to canonville/their marriage at this point so for me, this could still be... passable. I mean, it took her, how many 80+ chapters to realize the Prince is no longer the same person as before and she has altered history to an extent and saved quite a few people already.

Always being blocked when its the good part. Hahaha
So happy for Elise the Linden. ❤️❤️❤️
Dont worry third prince, you’ll live also because of elise. I hope

Awwwwww the first half or so was so cute. 😆 But then those idiots just had to ruin everything. 🤬 And can't we just know what happened on "that day"?? It's been almost 100 chapters goddammit!! 🤦🙍

@Hypothon There was never anything wrong with the prince. She was the problem the first time around. It took her 80+ chapters to realize their relationship was better than the past.

@Cimoore95
I'm aware of how selfish she was (and I definitely was lacking on my comment earlier) and the Prince wasn't at fault at the first timeline. But to Elise's POV, he COULD'VE had her get killed at anytime and by the time of her execution, I'm not sure if I remember it right but wasn't her family (especially her father) also got executed in the end (or was he simply begging for her life?)?

@Hypothon I have to read it again to be sure but I think only her father was executed. One of her brothers died in the war and I don't recall what happened to the other one or her mother. Thank you for explaining what you meant and sorry if my comment came off as rude.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaah that's the sweetest kiss of all Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Soooooo sweeet.
>\\\<

They would have resolved their feelings like 10 chapters ago without all the interruptions... 🤔

Wait, what? The nation desired Micahel as its leader? He can't lead shit, he's too stupid for that.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what? The nation desired Micahel as its leader? He can't lead shit, he's too stupid for that.
I think the one constant in politics is that a large number of people in any country think whoever's in charge is an idiot and it was stupid that they were even put in charge at all. But this doesn't mean they aren't popular with other portions of that very population. It's less about the truth and more about how they're perceived, that's what gets them popular.

The perception here was that the crown prince was just a cold bastard, while Mil was very warm and perhaps even kind to the common folk in particular. I think he was in that prison tower when he met Elise in this version of events because he stole special alcohol from the emperor and shared it with some random people somewhere. "A real man of the people." If nothing had changed about the public opinion of the crown prince, this might have been enough to keep Michael going as the favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread