Doctor Elise

I'm confused how wanting to save people's lives and work for the betterment of the kingdom is shallow? 🤔 @prettiepumpkin

May is so long away 😭😭 Thank you for all your hardwork scanlating team!

@laspajemli not the part about saving people's lives. i mean her character portrayal seems shallow now. of course i understand that being a doctor is life for her but she has become mary sueish. i used to enjoy this in the beginning but now the answer to every conversation is 'I have to work'.

Aggregator gang
Man I thought isekai set the standard but this is so bad it's hilarious. I mean it's even worse than plan 9

Aggregator gang
I'm reading this on another website for a little and I don't understand when they use 3rd person like "Elise's body is up" cause its still your body, you reincarnated to a doctor and now time-traveled to yourself, a random person didn't reincarnate into your body afterward and claimed it or some shit. It was always your and it'll continue to be, and people that died and time traveled also say "previous life" like what do you mean? it's the same life but a different route, does anyone get what I mean?and technically this shouldn't have the isekai tag since its time travel, not reincarnation when she goes back to being Elise, but at the same time, she's reincarnation AND time traveling since she goes back to her original body from doctor body.

I would be forever grateful for this manhwa for introducing me to the wonderful world of isekai/transmigration/reincarnation stories. Doctor Elise would always have a special place in my heart.

Once you realise its loosely based on Florence Nightingale and the Crimean War the worlds technology level should make a bit more sense. The world building seemed sufficient to me but I suppose if you don't make that connection and aren't familiar with that era it might be a little confusing.

I find the complaints about the MC solving everything with her skill to be a little lacking. She is super competent in one area and (how weird with her being the main character and all) that area often gets a chance to useful. But at the same time she fails pretty often outside her area of expertise and has to rely/be saved by other characters with a fair bit of regularity. She is certainly superhumanly (in the "Batman sense") good at medical stuff but I mean thats the main conceit of the work. If you can't swallow the big lie for a particular piece of fiction then it will never work.

I’m at ch 79 and I gotta say, I hate the male lead.

I enjoy the female lead a fare bit, she has done much to try and change her situation and I’m proud of her.

But the prince? He comes up as annoying, selfish, kinda stockerish, controlling, a little creepy, and over all unpleasant to watch.
Yeah, I know he’s the prince and he loves her and he’s got some emotional baggage and such. But I think our female lead deserves much better.

And by better, I mean let her be with the one she truly loves: her scalpel.

Dex-chan lover
there's should be a new chapter in the raw. but seems the raw link was removed or not exist anymore ?

Dex-chan lover
Ch 82 atm but i gotta say that i kinda hate this whole shenanigan. It's just feels kinda fake that she can go meek when she's with the crowned prince but can go wild when she's with michael. Idk mc's personality kinda feels off and inconsistent like she's but a template shojo mc lol
It's hard to explain lol 🤷🏼‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread