Doctor Elise

Dex-chan lover
@Minako792 i just checked manganelo. They dont have it. So i’m stuck with another 3rd-rate aggregator. Considering i have to chase thru 60 chapters, this is going to mutilate my patience like a bad arab joke

All the older chaps are on bato.to. A lot of bucci gang’s stuff has their older chapters on that site.

OSC

Asdgjkk BUCCI GANG YOU MAD LADS THANK YOU

ALSO I KNOW THIS IS THE MANGA OF CLIFFHANGERS BUT THIS IS THE END OF ME ahh i feel so much more invested than is reasonable after that incredibly indulgent dump of chapters. Suddenly getting to read 30 chapters in one go after a very long wait and now i just--I'm so invested lmao just get me a vest with Elise abd Linden on it and I'm set

This one is really good, specially the author seems to have done solid research regarding medical science. From epidemiological maps to surgical steps, it is indeed amazing!

Thats such utter bullshit with an uncountable number of flaws. Unrealistic and unlikeable characters without depth.
Dropped

Superb visuals, solid translation, and even awakens everyone’s inner shoujo they never knew they had.

Just kidding about that last part. I only read it for medical insight. I swear.

-

Note of interest: the setting is strange in that they still have monarchy and knights but for some magical reason X-ray is already invented. Or something like that. Honestly, it’s not even that significant of a detail to get mad about.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍I SENSE A CONFESSION SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍😍 😍😍😍

AAHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!

Keep up the amazing work @BUCCI!!!!!!!!!!! 😍

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone else feel like every character worships the ground that elise walks on, and if not they are a super duper bad villain until elise does some mary sue stuff to make them fall in love with her?

Good shit

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like the MC is just such a Mary sue. She aint supposed to know about military tactics. She's just supposed to be skilled in medical treatment, and have some pre-knowledge of the world. She's also an extremely good shot, which is really weird.

Also, the technology of the world is all over the place. At first impression it feels like medieval times, no technology and shit medical treatments. Then BAM we're in the 18th century with guns and all that, and fat ass magnum revolvers... Then suddenly we see modern guns with clips, and teleporting princes that has no such ability?

you can find the missing chapters by looking up the manhwa's name! mangazuki has the skipped chapters.

edit: i havent actually used the website myself, i just found it after searching the name

@Vinnea22

ah really? i didn't get any of that (yes i used the website after a few days of posting my previous comment) because i have ad blocker.

Users who are viewing this thread