Doctor Elise

You guys can read this is the official English where there’s only one chapter left before it ends or read it in batoto no ads :D

@laciesche You are not alone, I had to DROP hard this one, I just couldn't handle how much of a Mary Sue she is and how bland the ML is, the moment I realize the other prince who was her friend in her first life did not have a chance, I had to drop it.

What's with this MLs that put their own feelings first?, their only motivation to treat with a minimum of care another character is if they fall for them, otherwise, cold as ice, I get is not your obligation to like them since you were engaged by force, but the whole "I WON'T RECIPROCATE YOUR FEELINGS, DON'T EVEN TRY! HOW DUMB OF YOU" is annoying and falls flat when they try so hard to be like when they fall in love, like, follow your own advice and don't even try, idk.

@Cloverfr exactly this! MLs who only feel care and appreciation for their love interest are not good.... and in an arranged marriage like the ones they're usually put into, they never even bother to show respect for the other side (even though their partner are in the same conditions like wtf). anyway... imo there were no saving graces in this story. the art is super pretty but the charas usually always have the same expression in every chapter so that wasn't too engaging either

Contributor
I reread this right now, and i remember why i dropped it before, and why i just dropped it again now.

Because the MC is way too boring and perfect, a mary sue.
The beginning was kinda ok even if it's still bullshit with 3rd live + time travel (because why not) but once she start going to war and do everything, it's really bad.

Honestly, without the great art, i would rate this at 2/10.
Wih the art it's 4 maximul.

Last edited:
WE ARE GETTING AN ANIME ADAPTATION OF THIS MANHWA IN THE NEXT TO NEXT SEASON(2024). EVERYBODY GO TO MAL NOW!!!! AND ADD THIS TO YOUR PLAN TO WATCHHHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread