Doctor’s Rebirth

@silwith I just think too many cultivators aren't interesting enough from a character point of view. I'd like to see more of them do stuff like that.

Fed-Kun's army
@Atlas47 Yeah, that ties into my problem, it is hard to give a character a proper personality without proper supporting characters. Too much of the personality evolves out of interaction, thats why there are so few good "lone wolf" characters, because they are hard to write. The cultivators just sitting for themselves cultivating, too technical.
Well, this one looks good so far, I hope it keeps it up :D

@silwith well, in martial peak he Did ascend but still cares about those he Left and intends to bring them with himself later and in apotheosis, even though he ascend he remember about his wife and his Child soon to be born and later return for them Did i use the spoiler function, and Did i do this correctly? In case if not, im sorry mangadex admins

That description had alot going for it until the part about it being a book world. The "source book" tends to be a "best seller" as well as a scapegoat for bad plots at the same time.

Here's hoping MC isn't treating this like a video game strategy guide.

Users who are viewing this thread