Does Love Need a Translation App?

I hope they romanize his name as Aaron because Erin is unusual as a boy's name...

Group Leader
@zelara I spent some time considering this while I was translating, but in a later chapter,
Hadam actually asks Erin what his name means and he says it's from the old name for Ireland. However, the name Aaron is Hebrew and means something else, so I couldn't spell it that way to maintain the author's intent.

I hope you understand. Thanks for reading!

@wispie: in the US, for every million births, there are 50 boy Erins, 3000 girl Erins, and 3000 Aarons (I use the US because it's the easiest to find statistics for). I think that qualifies as 'unusual'. It's also particularly strange as a name for a French character, where it's not particularly popular for either gender.

@vitamilk: thanks for informing me! If it's the author's intent, I don't object to the translation. :)

why are there so little views and such a low rating on this😭 this is adorable!! thank you for your hard work!!🥺💞✨

I can't decide who she should be with!!😭😭😭
This is where the option of being in a polyamorous relationship would save the day~ 😫🙏🏼*Thinks about Parks and Recreation (this is my girlfriend and this is her boyfriend version)*

Dex-chan lover
@zelara Wait really? At least to me Erin sounds like a boy name to me. It feels wierd as a girl name. Though that might just be because I know 2 male Erins.

Pretty good read so far tbh, characters are adorable and great although it has a bit of drama so keep that in mind but overall i would recommend

art is nice as well very vibrant

Group Leader
SUPER UNDERRATED MANHWA!! A well executed lowkey reverse harem! please give this a read. The art is super cute too

Supporter
@Niralam yeah i never did know someone name Erin, but it sound male/unisex to me
Now i am french and it don't sound that french to my hear, Henri/Henry would sound more french to me and it's manly masculine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henri
(the french link for the background of the name lol) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henri
At the end of the day the name don't bother me at all

Users who are viewing this thread