Dog and Scum - Ch. 41 - Our Happiness

Dex-chan lover
Nice read altogether. A little surprised there's not more comments. I suppose between the scanlator's site and general age of the readers wanting less dark work.

Fed-Kun's army
Great manga overall, I read it a few months ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. Killer art, decent suspense, and lack of too much filler -- the author wanted it short and made it work.

One of the more solid seinen works I've read in a while, and very underrated.

Supporter
Nice read altogether. A little surprised there's not more comments. I suppose between the scanlator's site and general age of the readers wanting less dark work.
im a little surprised too, though i remember the reddit threads for this manga were pretty active when it was coming out, not sure why MD has so few comments

im a little surprised too, though i remember the reddit threads for this manga were pretty active when it was coming out, not sure why MD has so few comments
I think because at the time, Mangadex had not yet implemented the comment section so we couldn't really comment after each chapter. I think the comments were available after the manga was finished so a lot of readers had already read the manga and they didn't have a reason to comment or to start a discussion. I postponed the ending for months so that is way I am writing haha

Those last few chapters from 35 onwards were hell. cried after one. but this was a nice ending. I loved it

Dex-chan lover
It ended surprisinly well, also yeah her ex-husband may have not been the best guy but i really couldnt see him in a bad light after how she talked about him, he was a dog, the only real thing he had and seemed to cheerish was his loser friend everything else was secondary.
But overall, solid manga with a nice but not overly complicated story(the artist guy was really nice, i feared when he appeared but overall he became one of my fav characters)

Users who are viewing this thread