Dog Nigga

If the author/ artist is black then fine. But if not, then the name has to change. Regardless of whether the title means something else in the manga or not. There is no excuse to use A RACIAL SLUR as a title. If the author cared abt their work they wouldn’t have done this. Specially with current events.

Ugh, stop it with this YOU'RE RACIST trope. It's art, either enjoy it, or leave it, the fact that you find only the racism in this tells me u didn't like it, so leave it, don't be such a karen

@Cho_eri worrying about peoples races like you do is racist. it's just a title of a piece of art everyone, don't get your knickers in a twist over it

@Serbianhero Perhaps I was too harsh about what I said

I gotta hand it to you that I did not expect a T. Rex to come into the story.

(Also sorry for late reply, still don't know how mangadex fully works since I haven't used it much until now)

@Cho_eri If nigga is a racial slur then I have been racist to all my friends for years.

I do want to take the time to thank all the white knight people that get offended on my behalf. You all take on any and all negative emotions that I could possibly feel before I even know i'm feeling them. It leaves me with nothing but positive emotions that I use to enjoy everyday of life given to me.

Dex-chan lover
... the fuck? Is this real? ... well I just read all 8 Chapters in one sitting so I guess have to read it to the end now.

I don't quite think the Anti-bully ranger is supposed to work like this.

Users who are viewing this thread