Dogeza de Tanondemita

To anyone who thinks this chapter is wild, let me tell you as someone who has seen the raws that this shit gets CRAZY.
You people have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes.

the isekai tag is there for a reason

Dex-chan lover
>spoiler right before this post
What, is he gonna dogeza at
Truck-kun
?

I was waiting for the isekai tag to be relevant. I guess it was just trolling, at least the chapters are short. I mean I guess it technically applies, but still.

Dex-chan lover
But you can see on the table of contents that isekai starts at page 55. We're somewhere around 27 right now.

Yo, who removed the isekai tag? If you're gonna try to justify it by saying the isekai hasn't happened yet, you may as well not tag rom-coms as romantic on chapter one, or not tag things tragedy until the tragedy happens.
I mean, hell, you can even see some of it on the cover page up top so if we're gonna remove anything that happens later you may as well cover that up too.
Tag is back, but I guess I'll leave this comment for posterity.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
I still can't move one on that particular chapter

This is sooo dumb. It's not even good pin-up art. Are you guys saying that there is something substantial hidden in here, or that some plot or characters will be revealed soon?
Because I don't believe you.

Dex-chan lover
@Kiriha
Guess what I was about to say "davinci code" was not a manga but I got a hit when I searched

Users who are viewing this thread