DOGSRED - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Final Miyamori Junior High Ice Hockey Team

Double-page supporter
Thanks sm for the tl! I may not be into hockey, but I loved supinamarada so I'm happy to see Noda-sensei return to the characters and general concept ^ w^

Dex-chan lover
I love how hockey is depicted so far~ a nice sketchy impactful energy, really well conveyed speed and chaos, but you get a lot of emotion from the players too.

Nice work, thanks.
One thing, i don't mind waiting 1 or 2 days for a better image (raw) quality

Dex-chan lover
Okay ngl that backstory is kinda sad. It's pretty simple but considering they're just middle schoolers, it makes sense. Hope rabid dog scores one point for them

Group Leader
Nice work, thanks.
One thing, i don't mind waiting 1 or 2 days for a better image (raw) quality
This is unfortunately the best we can get. We use digital scans and Young Jump only comes in very poor x1200 resolution. We then upscale and clean the pages a bit to make them at least look nice. The volume releases are usually in much higher resolution (x2048!) so we'll update the chapters once that comes out.

This is unfortunately the best we can get. We use digital scans and Young Jump only comes in very poor x1200 resolution. We then upscale and clean the pages a bit to make them at least look nice. The volume releases are usually in much higher resolution (x2048!) so we'll update the chapters once that comes out.
I, for one appreciate the fact that you are willing to do this in the first place. Good job.

Users who are viewing this thread