I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Work and the Junior

Dex-chan lover
Oh so that's what it was, fail at high level boss -> pick up lower difficulty brat->level up -> clear higher level kouhai -> raid boss once more --> ????

Dex-chan lover
Everyone ripping on the boss.... but women do this sort of shit all the time.
Women expect men to be psychic. Nevermind that the "I have a boyfriend" line is usually a hard reject, but sometimes what they mean is "I want you to cuck him"... and there no actual difference in the words themselves.

Fed-Kun's army
I get that Goto wanting to have her cake and eating it at the same time isn't fair, but did we need 300+ comments calling her a bitch, slut, whore, hoe, thot, etc. and at least 50 generalizing this behaviour to specifically women, for what is ultimately extremely human behaviour? Sure, she rejected him, but wouldn't you also be a little sad to find out that someone who had romantic feelings for you, no longer does? Same reason we dislike it so much when someone says they're disappointed in you, even if you didn't believe you cared about their feelings. We're ultimately social creatures, that, to some extent, care about other people's opinions of us.

Comments here being what they are, you'd almost think Goto went up to Yoshida and told him to his face that he should be chasing after her, when all she did was drop one inner-monologue line of slight frustration at how he got over her.

Dex-chan lover
I came to read the comments before reaching the end of the chapter, expecting talks about how the "work harder" mentality of the MC reflected the toxic work culture of Japan, but instead it's all about Gotou. So I finish the chapter and I'm like "What, that's it?"

Is this site populated by 12 years old? Well, probably, but still.

"Even though he said he liked me" is only enough to draw the conclusion I've read in these comments if you are already biaised.

Imagine, I know it's hard since this bias is obviously from the lack of any meaningfull relationship experience, or empathy, but still, imagine someone confesses to you, saying they loved you for years, and you reject them, for any reason, that doesn't matter.

Then, the next day, they're already with someone else. Now it's not about being interested in them. It's about them lying to you when they said they loved you. They waited years to confess, but switch to someone else immediatly? Looks like they tried to bullshit you to get into your pants, and went after someone else when it failed.

Anyway, that's just a throwaway line that the probably MALE author wrote to hint at future developments, without any psychological or behavioural meaning. They want to write a harem story, so they write whatever get them there.

Using this to make generalisations on women is like using Family Guy to prove dogs can talk.

Users who are viewing this thread