Doki Doki Yokai Love Battle! ~ Great Yokai War! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The First Kai

Dex-chan lover
ok, so this is clearly garbage writing - the "big sis" won't and can't protect him, while the mother says she's there to protect him. At least keeps contradictions in the same chapter to the minimum pls.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka and I believe having some OP lady binding a youkai to protect her son is pretty "needy" in a situation where another youkai is about to such the life out of him. Unless you think it's possible for her to move at the speed of light and actually stop the kiss from happening. She was pretty clear on her not doing anything...

Thank you for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators. Can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I hope his big sister is less of an abusive and violent bitch than Sohara from Heaven's Lost Property is.

This is gonna be a crazy series.

Aggregator gang
Hey look she turned in a onahole... yeah yeah I know where is the exit.

DONT READ THIS COMMMENT If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it on 5 other manga. Sorry y'all i got cursed too, you can't understimate random people curse

Dex-chan lover
I guess Japan manga culture assumes most people secretly want to bone their siblings... well w.e.

This was just awful. Beta even among the beta MC's, an "older sister" with trash abusive personality and utter scumbag of a mother who simply let the kid out in the wild, thinking the trash older sister would protect him (she didn't)

I guess the little sister and the childhood friend COULD be the only redeeming feature of this, but I sure won't find out.

Users who are viewing this thread