Doki Doki Yokai Love Battle! ~ Great Yokai War! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Second Kai

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The nurse isn't a demon, but she may as well be one at heart.

Idk man, this girl that was worried for MC is kind of sus. Mavbe it's just me.

Dex-chan lover
Let me see if I understand this correctly the school employs a known pervert and pedophile in an area where she would be alone with students, but doesn’t fire her or even say anything because the male students themselves haven’t complained? Yeah I feel like I wouldn’t hold up in court (and she’d be fired immediately if she was male and seducing girls).

Also so there are just going to be no actual consequences or any real serious conflict I take it? I sort of expected that with how the first chapter went (all of the monsters after them would end up being pretty bad at their jobs). This one is a bit unexpected as the teacher just got told she smells, gave up, and apparently isn’t a danger anymore.... okay then.

Double-page supporter
That woman is so annoying. Her existence is a Bruh moment

Contributor
so a bunch of youkai girls will try to kill the MC, his guardians will stop them with just a tap on their back, and after that they will lose all their will to steal his spirit?

Fed-Kun's army
So another manga with a completely useless male character that has to be saved by women constantly

Double-page supporter
@tnt261 it's the unfortunate situation where people don't deem underaged male rape by older females as actual rapes, because "they want it and seem to enjoy it anyways." It's a sick and shitty double standard that most people seem to think around the world. If the roles were reversed, everyone would be sickened and call it pedophiliac rape, but since it's a male student, it's fine. It's funny if anything! And plus, seeing how often mangakas like to include casual rape scenes a lot in mangas whenever they want to give their mangas a darker theme, and as well as how statutory rape isn't taken seriously and casually added in a lot of ecchi mangas, Japan as a society doesn't seem to think much of it. Unfortunately the same sentiments are probably held in American societies as well, which is why we have a South Park episode on the matter satirizing the issue and so on. People don't take male rape seriously, and in tandem male statutory rape if it's from a older female.

Users who are viewing this thread