Doki Doki Yokai Love Battle! ~ Great Yokai War!

lmao the cover what is supposed to be happening with her body. I get that it’s harem wish fulfillment anatomy but man... if she had proportions consistent w the cover that wouldn’t even be a hot chick it’d just be disturbing lol

Dex-chan lover
jus shoving T's and A's in our faces from the get go
should just draw hentai instead

Dex-chan lover
So, is this story also going to end up being the "Tease-type"?
Aka., MC won't even get to Kiss a girl because he could possibly die.

Sadly a 6 ch series an ecchi like this had to know was an early 2000s series ehh I miss my harem ecchis

So many people keep saying it's incest but it's not. Just to clarify the two 'sisters' aren't even his real sisters they are just youkai posing as human so it's not incest unless the Author decides to add the mom as part of the harem

As a FGO player i have one thing to say. "This is not shuten douji, banana(ibaraki douji), and mama raikou that i known, and wtf shuten is a more loli like than ever.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is so preoccupied with Incest that they forgot that his entire manga is basically necrophilia.

This was utter trash. The MC is a wimp even among Beta MCs (he needs to hold his (abusive) older sister to go to the bathroom at night ffs.
This older sister is supposed to be protecting him, but hasn't done jack nor shit in the first 2 situations where he was in danger. If anything, she mocks him for it.
Then the drunkard of a mother he has: she is supposedly this badass that the youkais want revenge on, but she is too damn stronk and independen' to attack.
And what does she do? Raises a wimp of a son for 16 years without telling him about the imminent danger to his life, giving him a chance to develop any skills to be ready to confront it.

Literally every character the introduction follows is either disgusting or a side note (like the childhood friend and little sister)

Dex-chan lover
It has been a very long time since I got this pissed off at a manga after just one chapter. Three chapters in and my anger only grew. Everyone is on here about how the main character is a wimp, or which of the female characters their favorite, yet here I am, just seething at the fact that practically everyone in his life has lied to him his entire 16 years.

[spoilers] If I were him, I'm not sure I would want to continue, because I'm not sure I would be able to trust anything anymore. The sisters whom annoyed him yet he loved dearly, and he thought loved him as well? Bodyguards hired by his mother. Close friend to his childhood friend? Another bodyguard, or an admirer, of his mother. Teachers, bosses, strangers; this dude is going to have to live his entire life defending himself and not being able to trust anybody. His childhood friend seems legitimately sweet, but I can't trust that she's not just after him as well.

I'm honestly concerned that I'm gonna be more pissed as it continues, because what more are we going to learn about this spirit? Does it get passed down to his child, just as it got passed to him? Is he not going to be able to have a child because they'll just be hunted after like he is? Can he even get close to anyone to start a family with without them turning out to be just another monster after his soul? My point is, and I know I'm thinking way too deeply about this, his mother set him up for a life of hell and lied to him to where he shouldn't be able to trust anyone ever again. I know it's trying to be a lighthearted ecchi series, so it's not going to get that dark, but it's all I can see here, and I am truly pissed at the mother and "sisters" because of it.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread