Doku-Mushi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

This chapter made no sense at all and the police phase got nothing to do here in the middle of it

@nevian70gr Erm, will you do the chapter 9? Because I think that that stupid one, who named himself as "professor", missed some pages (it is total 11 instead of usual 18-20 pages).

Power Uploader
@Peter_5 - This manga (in the printed volumes) does not have chapters... so we pick up ~24 pages (the size of a typical manga chapter) and translate. The Ch.9 was 11 as the translator chose 11... for their own reasons. We continued with the page after that so rest assured no page is left out. :)

Contributor
Really makes you wonder what the hell the other four people were doing when Reiji was getting chased by psycho chick. It looks like Toshio's body is missing, or it at least isn't shown in the panels. There's still a chance that Yumi is alive and that blood isn't hers. Can't confirm the death just yet without any visible wounds.

Now that is some high-level plot-convinience. I don´t even know where to start. By Yumi figuring out that Akane and MC had sex without any hint? Yumi having super strenght all of a sudden? MC falling asleep at a moment where his adrenaline should have been trough the roof? Or by everyone suddenly disappearing? And what was this random naked dancing scene?
What a load of crap, even for a manga like this.

I liked the manga until now, it got so unbelievably bad. I dont get anything. Why was she dancing naked? What what the point of that police scene? If the reason for everyone disappearibg isn't well thought out I'll probably drop it, I just wouldn't buy that they all suddenly went on toilet together. Either this is a god tier manga and I'm just too stupid, or it's utter garbage relying on shock value.

Fed-Kun's army
She wasn't supposed to be the second one.... It's whatever, she already was a psycho

Dex-chan lover
Now that is some high-level plot-convinience. I don´t even know where to start. By Yumi figuring out that Akane and MC had sex without any hint? Yumi having super strenght all of a sudden? MC falling asleep at a moment where his adrenaline should have been trough the roof? Or by everyone suddenly disappearing? And what was this random naked dancing scene?
What a load of crap, even for a manga like this.
Reiji was blushing and averting eye contact when Yumi was staring at him, he ain't hard to read.

Yumi got huge adrenaline rush and being driven insane by being raped recently, can push body to go beyond usual activity.

It's been two days already, he didn't eat, he had sex with Akane and after adrenaline pumped escape, him dosing off from exhaustion isn't surprising.

There's only six people left, pedophile is stalking the girl all the time, Akane plan was to set Yumi on Reiji so probably heard the commotion and decided to not interfere. Yokitoshi came looking for them elsewhere probably.

Yumi went fully insane, think she tried to relive moments of her love times with Yukina senpai, she was a gymnast. It's crazy, she went crazy.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, feel sorry for Yumi, had no parental love, being used as a sex relief by her lesbian friend she went in love, accidentally pushed Yukina to gruesome death, then being abducted just for some perverted jock to rape her, sacrifice her body to lower Toshio guard and being once again heartbroken by Akane "cheating" on her.

F

Users who are viewing this thread