Doku-Mushi - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

So, why does a (supposed) elementary schooler have a hidden needle coated with strong hallucinogens?

dont tell me he cursed his dammed teacher.

the teacher was just doin their job damm it

@pihip Maybe she is a spy and with the people who trapped them there?
Or maybe she is some sort of assassin, using her appearance as a cover.
Or maybe she just is another psycho.
I suppose we will get the answer in her backstory.

for the upcoming chapters: the man responsible for locking them up, is Reiji’s Girlfriends Brother. He wanted reiji to suffer for “killing” his sister. He “killed” her by dropping her from a cliff. He did so because she was pregnant and he didn’t want the baby. The “little girl” Machika, is actually much much older than she is. She’s stuck in that young looking form due to being traumatized from taking part in another dokumushi when she was in the 2nd grade. In the end, akane is killed by the lunatic man, the lunatic man is killed by machika, machika is killed by reiji, and reiji kills his GF’s brother. He ends up being stuck in the school for 2 years, and survives by eating all of their corpses. At the end of the story, it’s shown that Surprisingly, his girlfriend survived the fall from the cliff, and gave birth to a son. She witnesses reiji murder her brother, and now wants revenge.

For those who want to end reading this manga, not really my post

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Nothing happened yet, but the teacher is going to have a bad time SOON. That's what you get for... huh... asking students to do what they should, I guess.

OR he's going to take away Yukitoshi's jar, which will also result in a bad end for him.

Group Leader
lorem ipsum?
i think you forgot to type in the text for page 24...

Dex-chan lover
Michika is most cunning bitch in this story, ain't possible she's a child. That hallucination inducing needle is some high grade twisted shit.

Really hope Yukitoshi won't harm Akane, but it looks like it's not his first rodeo.

Users who are viewing this thread