Doku-Mushi

Damn, ch. 18 just made this interesting. Been a good while since I despised a manga character.

Power Uploader
@Zodoblak, @dsid2814 - the pace is whatever time we got available, don't like it? do it yourself! We're fine to drop it if you take it on! Otherwise stop reading it, simples...

@nevian70gr Ah you know translating, scanalating and redrawing are mostly thankless jobs. The majority of readers don't even comment, and a good portion of the ones that do are just expressing their impatience since they're immersed in the story and crave the continuation. Even on mangas caught up to the raws, people will always complain about the artist's pace or whatever, partially because a lot of people burn through large series all at once, and also because they aren't thinking of the situation of those working on it. But yknow, I and many others know how much effort it takes and appreciate the work you guys put in. At least for me reading all these manga not in English anywhere else definitely helps take my mind off many of the other stresses in life and instead to focus on these ridiculous stories.

thanks so much for translate this manga, but guys to be honest this is the manga that shouldn't you read......
but i read it lol, but for sure this is have so much gore and distrubing part that i skip so many times, i just read this because curios and this is addict me but yeah make me rock hard when the rape section bruuh i am really disgusting person to be honest

Likely, these people are driven insane by plot, and what I suspect is a bunch of tragic backstory. They’ll end up killing and raping each other for stupid reasons.

Reading about 10 chapters, this is pretty damn stupid in story, but the art ain’t that bad. No problems would happen if the men stayed together away from the women as they waited.

They all got drugged by a “saleswoman” offering a free health product and then locked in. I expected them to have a low IQ and EQ score, but damn, it’s worse than I expected.

They just planned to stick together, but give up trying to break out in less than a day. They planned to do nothing to save energy and not get hungry, but go walking around for no reason. They failed to communicate, and somehow trusted the weird suspicious guy everyone hated not even half a day ago. Why the Hell did they split up just because that dumbass gave some insane idea about poisonous insects eating each other until one is left? Why the Hell do they think going off alone to do crap will be effective? Oh wait, it’s so the author can preach half-baked ideas based off the seven deadly sins.

It’s been less than a day without food, and there’s no reason to lose all morality or even practicality. Guess what? They all let the punk get scared the group was going to kill him because they said nothing when the occult guy suggested killing him. They all let the women and child separate despite already establishing they might get raped if they stayed apart, and they felt safer together. After letting the punk stew in paranoia, the college girl calms him down alone, because fuck the previous thoughts of fearing him and his strength. Fuck the herd mentality before.

All the guys wanna fuck because apparently, they’re super horndogs, so she gets raped. The raped girl doesn’t ask for help to punish her much stronger rapist, and no one even tries punishing the rapist. After she obviously fails killing him, the loser college guy helps kill him when the punk is beating the girl’s ass. Is there sympathy for the raped? Is there comfort in knowing the most dangerous guy is gone? Is there justification as it was self defense? Nah, cuz lol occult guy said cannibalism and we gotta kill each other from before. Cabaret girl fears the girl, causing more separation.

Loser gets lucky perv moment on the girls, goes to fap, and gets the cabaret girl on his dong because semen is food and protection lol. Fuck, what is loyalty to a girlfriend? Fuck, sex burns an average of 3.6 calories while an ejaculation is about one tablespoon, which is around 5-7 calories? Fuck, you mean you waste more energy having hardcore sex than what you get from the pitiably small amount of sperm? Fuck, you mean you are safer usually when you’re in a group, and not alone with another person? Color me surprised. They’re so goddamn stupid.

What, the obvious pedophile is cornering the little girl and she says she is afraid before running off? Loser says nothing about this to the group. He literally said it was “nothing.” Instead, he goes “hehe, I got sum pussy” and gets called gross by the pedophile. Holy fuck.

The college girl turns out to be a psycho lesbian who accidentally killed the previous girl she kissed, and wants to kill the loser because fuck gratitude and fuck consensually sex. You ain’t “worthy.” Shitty loser runs AWAY from the group and wonders why no one is around to help him. Legit could push the girl aside and run past her, but nah, chase scene and gotta get the one knife lol. Then somehow the dumbfuck goes unconscious while fearing for his life and holding a knife.

The college girl is dead, and obviously, the occult guy is the most suspicious from talking about killing before and now, to somehow having fun the entire time, to everyone else freaking out and being scared, to somehow rolling around and not getting blood on himself, and finally, he had his hands near the loser, which woke the loser up before the occult guy kept throwing suspicions on him. The pedophile runs off, the loser wimps out and walks away with the little girl, and for some dumbass reason, the scared cabaret girl sticks around to chat with the insane and dangerous occult guy. She gets her ass beat and the occult guy chops off her hair with the knife, practically cementing he is the killer since he is skilled enough to not leave any traces of blood on himself. She’s now his bitch.

The loser comforts her, and despite the evidence, what the occult guy just did, and the occult guy framing the loser, but then saying it wasn’t the loser since he is so wimpy he nearly got choked to death, both don’t think the occult guy is the killer. He’s only “dangerous” and “wah, I’m gonna have my revenge.” These addled brain fools don’t get the group to tie up the occult guy or kill him.

They leave the little girl alone so much that it astounds me. Day three. The girl is left to fuck off who knows where, and comes back to the cabaret girl walking off. The pedophile tries raping the little girl, but somehow, the loser can push the fat 101 kg pedophile away, and not fight the 50 kg woman. Again, nothing is done to the pedophile because the entire group doesn’t care about sexual assault except the loser. The loser goes away with the little girl, and doesn’t look for the cabaret girl to warn her about possibly being raped. He just naps again after promising to protect the little girl because bullshit plot can’t be forced through otherwise.

Cabaret girl becomes the occult guy’s bitch and fucks him instead of killing him. Loser wakes up, notices the little girl disappears, and discovers the pair fucking. He gets jealous despite having no reason to since he has a girlfriend. Occult guy admits to fucking up everything and gets strangled by the loser. The loser can’t go through with it, so the occult guy escalates the fight. The occult guy gets pushed down the stairs and goes “unconscious” after smirking while he fell.

Despite the cabaret girl getting her ass beat by the occult guy, knowing the occult guy fucking everything up, and the occult guy straight up using her as a sex toy, she worries about him. Dumbass loser wastes a fuckton of energy to drag the occult guy UP the stairs to tie him up in a bathroom. Why not take him downstairs, and instead want to take him all the way up to the third floor? Fuck if I know. Why not kill the guy who manipulated everyone and legit tried killing you? Fuck if I know. Why not take revenge on him now, cabaret girl? Fuck if I know.

The loser abandons the little girl despite promising to protect her. Since the cabaret girl says she wants to fuck him, she gets told to screw off. The pedophile ate some of the corpses, and it is still day three. He kidnaps the little girl, and the loser and cabaret girl keep fucking. The cabaret girl ties up the loser’s hands, and he lets her cuz “lol got pussy.” Obviously, she is going to kill him. Why the guy who tried protecting all the girls instead of the occult guy fucking up everything? Fuck if I know. Why team up to beat up or kill the pedophile? Fuck if I know.

The pedophile ends up inadvertently saving the loser because the pedophile is asked by the girl to feed her fresh meat from the woman. The stupid bitch runs to the occult guy and frees him to save her. Guess what? The occult guy does jack shit and she is taken away.

At this point, I’ve lost so many brain cells and so much time on this worthless garbage. It’s so nonsensical. How are you going to survive if you do not take out the threats to yourself? How stupid do you have to be to trust a guy who straight up lies just to experience chaos? Goddamn.

The principle of waiting seven days is easy. I’ve gone two days without food before, and I didn’t wanna do anything because I was more exhausted than hungry. Actually, I’m going to go seven days without food now just to prove this.

Also, writing the spoilers up to chapter 19 made me realize this story is so bad, it should get a negative score.

EDIT I went a day without food, and now that I’m calmer, I realize I shouldn’t hurt my health over something I hate. I still stand by my words that this manga is trash.

I don't feel anything tho when I see those people get killed
,the only shit that I feel disgusting in this manga are the raped scene and for Akane I don't think she deserve all of this even though she seduce others for her own survivability and I think its ok cuz she didn't harm anyone and I think she the purest out off the other 6

Group Leader
the summary seems interesting, kinda, but the ratings and reviews on this are kinda

@IShallReadTheHeavens ive gone 10 days with no food. i had a nasty throat infection and eating was torture. hunger is the worst the second day, 3rd day is better and by the 4th day i didn't feel hungry at all. i didn't feel weak and didn;t lose much weight. I started eating again on day 10 when i started feeling hungry again.

starvation might be a serious problem for soldiers doing heavy activity but if you are just going to laze about and its not cold i don't think you can lose more than 6-7 kg after not eating for a entire month. point is actually dying of starvation takes a really freaking long time.

Gotta love how this dumpster fire of a manga gets crazier every chapter.

I feel like this is going to be an Orphan situation and Michika is actually an adult with dwarfism

Group Leader
oh shiit
that's disgusting wtf
i know they're trying to survive but that's just.....

@sostza Bc on Mangadex "completed" means it finished being published in the original language and not that it's fully transleated and uploaded

Hope I helped

Dex-chan lover
I wanna see how this ends but yeah the characters just go off the deep end. The real tragedy is really Akane cause she just went “lol bimbo brain” in the middle of this whole thing

Users who are viewing this thread