Dokushin Kizoku ~Danjohi 1:99 Sekai no Akuyaku Reisoku~ - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 15, 2020
Messages
426
OG Evan was a dick, but I also think he was sexually harassed asf, like tea spilling on him for the wet pants version of the wet t-shirt, a woman groping you while just wanting to get dressed. While I am sure there are many of us who won't mind OG Evan's problem but considering the overwhelming amount of women I can understand why he hates women.
His reactions some of it is overreactions like throwing them into dungeons etc is too far.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 6, 2025
Messages
668
Wow how does this author able to get approved of another story (this time its reverse chastity) while still having other story running? As for the story itself, I do think the starting point being WAY past the game's story would be interesting if you remove the fact he'll probably win over these girls just for being a man plus his mind reading skill. Regardless, I'll follow this because I love trash like the raccoon that lives in me. Thanks for the translations.
Cuz he the goat bro, nothing more than that.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Jan 22, 2023
Messages
403
Been a while since I've seen proper, not completely stupid names in one of these.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 20, 2024
Messages
4,178
Honestly it always feels weird when they portrayed as having a functioning society with a gender imbalance like this. I saw one with a 1:13 but they used magic to get women pregnant in lesbian relationships, I saw one with 1:10000 and I dropped that after the 1st chapter as that's just too much ridiculousness. 1:39 plays it up for laughs so I heavily suspend my disbelief but via natural selection any men that are around if it were to be natural then they would be extremely horny all the time as the men that pass on their genes will be the horniest and with the amount of women around they would be able to continuously impregnate without breaks. I can understand if they look down on women as inferior because their place in society gives them more power but the idea that men in general would fear women or not want to bang them is laughable. Maybe the occasional irregular guy would appear as that could happen but not as a matter of course.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top