Dokushin Kizoku ~Danjohi 1:99 Sekai no Akuyaku Reisoku~

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 21, 2023
Messages
1,099
Author: What if I draw a story with a big male:female ratio?
Editor: We already have those.
Author: And what if we make it Isekai?
Editor: I want the first chapter next week!
Do you mean make it a fantasy? I know 1:5 and 1:39 are both isekais as both of those stories have main characters from a normal Earth that were transported to their new worlds.

The 1:20 one is also isekai thou not tagged as one, but the Eng translation talks about dude reincarnating into that world 15 years ago when he was a kid.
 
Power Uploader
Joined
Jan 20, 2023
Messages
2,992
But on the thing it says adaptation though...
I think the Indonesian group added all the information, including the supposed “original raw.” and the genres and all. However, when I clicked on the raw link, it wasn’t actually the original source. Before that, only the Indonesian group had uploaded chapters, so there’s a high chance they were the ones adding misinformation.

I looked hours for the novel in Japanese, Chinese, English and Korean but nothing.

By the way the Indonesian Group added this link which is clearly the wrong one.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 7, 2025
Messages
450
I know this is a fanservice manga, and the point is TnA, but somehow I'm frustrated the plot is barely moving
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 11, 2019
Messages
809
I love the world of this manga. From the reverse harem shoujo otome game to the rom-com erotic harem genre. Just what happened in a century for females to become dominant, and for common sense to change drastically. It must be because of a reincarnator during the otome game era, or something.
 
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Messages
1
man im digging this one but having to wait a random amount of days for half chapters is fucking killing me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top