Dokyuu Hentai HxEros - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - Chacha’s Determination

Double-page supporter
Wtf, their costumes are like the ones that dogs are wearing on some dog shows, nobody normal would put them on their dogs but people are just weird and like to torture their dogs like that. Bruuh author must be that kind of person, I don’t see any better explanation XD

Dex-chan lover
@xSauriaNx
@bvdaf

First time in the manga? They've had the designs ready since ch. 15 and they've shown them 1 by one over the next 5 chapters. This is just the first time we've seen them all together.

Dex-chan lover
>sees chapter page

Ahh yes, great "determination" indeed chacha

Momo continues to be best girl of Saitama branch. Weird how it's been months with them having to do this and they literally can't get themselves ready when their, chacha's, uncle, and possibly the entire city's livelihoods are at stake. I get that it's embarrassing but come one guys: feeling each other up =/= "guess we gotta ship".

Also, interesting low key point from Maihime (big Boobed pink Hair girl). She already hinted at it in ch. 25 when she said "girls can love girls too", but her mentioning Chiya Chan during lights out pretty much confirms it. Chiya was the green haired classmate from ch. 25 that got hypnotized by Chacha and was feeling Maihime up. Guess she was more into it than we thought.

Dex-chan lover
Damn that's a lot of pseudo pussies in one chapter. Now I know why people are going crazy over armpit. They are indeed the perfect substitute for pussy in manga.

Dex-chan lover
@raze2012 no... I've been with this manga from the very start... I just expressed how it just look proper yet ridiculous... I JUST CAN'T HAHAHAHA

Dex-chan lover
Both Retto and Kirara making it hard for the rest of a team. And not even hard in a good meaning.

Double-page supporter
@raze2012 ??? what I'm not the one who took joke seriously but ok guess people like that exist. Chill bro, stop taking jokes seriously.

Dex-chan lover
@bvdaf next time just take the L and skip the snark pls. Point was you're joke was 10 chapters too late and hiding your lack of knowledge on this behind the "it's just a joke bro" didn't work. No shame in saying "oh yea I forgot" or "sorry I just popped in this chapter". I something just peek at new chapters to get a feel for manga too.

but not with me because I'm done with you. Have a good day.

Dex-chan lover
Look at them flexing while drenching in sweat all over. If only this was a straight up adult manga, we would see Enjou bulging with erection even after transformed.

Users who are viewing this thread