Doll-Kara

Interesting idea to use the irl Kazuyoshi Ishii (who is still alive/not a high school girl) as a character.

NOOOOOOOO, truck kun stay healthy
you should eat more, you completely lack your power

Dex-chan lover
Has anyone else noticed a tendency for divine entites to CAUSE the incidents that they then conditionally "resolve"?
"Hey, you, stop in the middle of the road so you get hit by that truck. (Pause) Oh? Still alive? (Etc...)"
I will find the other incident that I noticed recently and post it here (tg for edit).

Dex-chan lover
So, he's not good enough because he was trained forever traditionally and can't be taught more dynamically anymore?

Aggregator gang
"This is a real story...and this man does exist"
*Google-sensei to the rescue*
Dang, this guy is a real person, the story on the otherhand though. I wonder what does the RL Kazuyoshi Isshi will react when he read this?(lol)
This actually has a story and not just for "lol" purpose? Got a lesson in marketing.

Contributor
@JigokuShounen

I wonder what does the RL Kazuyoshi Isshi will react when he read this?(lol)

Good question. Here's a hint - look at the cover of the manga on the top of this page and see who wrote the original story.

Fed-Kun's army
Was expecting pervert old man doing JK stuffs, got lectured on advertising business instead ._.

Check Author: Kazuyoshi Ishii... hmmm... is this some kind of Author's self insert wish fulfillment manga? Does that means he secretly wish to be reborn as a cute JK? well, interesting read nonetheless, followed!

Users who are viewing this thread