Dolls' Frontline Dengeki Comic Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - IDW's Day Off

@JustReadThis It's okay, you get about a dozen of her a day from production. And they're all adorable.

EYE DEE DUBBA YOU DA NYAAAAA

IDW IS DA BEST!

...Pretty funny how her chapter is one without a single dialogue...

@TsunKingFenris At least she get nice story in here.
Well, she kinda deserve love too i think.
Some dedicated Commander made this video for her https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_xKXVIL7PQ .

Dex-chan lover
Cute story, it was better than I expected. Next we'll see how IDW is actually the main character because she can clone herself a billion times and so is destined to become the next Hokage, and how she can beat any enemy with her special move "Unlimited IDW Works" and will solve world hunger by doing all the farming herself with her dummy links, et. et. al.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
So, apparently IDWnya hangs out with the humans in the Yellow Zone on her days off.
Interesting to see a story without dialogue for a character who HAS NO INDOOR VOICE NYAAA.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to remember that even the goofiest, dumbest looking T-Doll is still a "professional" (inasmuch as Dolls have professions) soldier. Although I don't know how covering the kid's one ear is going to help when you're shooting a gun directly next to the other ear, lol.

Really cool pose with that shoving its own antenna into its eye thing, too. IDW STONKS.

Users who are viewing this thread