Domestic na Kanojo - Ch. 276.2 - Days With Hina

Group Leader
According to spoilers, the author tries to clarify why the manga ended like it did in Volume 28 Afterword.

If you need to clarify the ending to a 250+ chapter manga to an audience that has been following it since the very beginning, there's probably something wrong with the ending and I'm sure Sasuga knows this very well.

Not to shit on the story but just giving my 2 cents.

"the author deserves to end this the way he wants to" people don't know how a story is meant to be written

We are entirely free to criticize the manga. Of course, arguments are not to be directed to the author, it just doesn't make for discourse.
Things aren't black and white, naturally. Those that say Natsuo and Rui only considered marrying because they were pregnant are not considering at all their relationship before that, how they moved each other and even prevailed in between all the hardships of allowing each other to follow their aspirations. It was a natural progression.
Hina's way of seeing her relationship was very much obsessive. A sane person would let those feeling go, it had already been years since they were together: it's not reasonable to remain in that mindset.
About the irrationality of love, that can only be considered during the first months of enamourment. At this point, the three of them know themselves very well so irrationality can't be at blame. So the choices were entirely considered and weighted. In the end, for just appeal -I guess- Rui chose to step aside and Natsu had no problem with that. Is it convincing? No. Is it possible? Well, of course, it is. That doesn't make it any better.

kck

is this a joke? hina are right in ur mind u want rui to stay? not only you married ur niece father, but u still want them to stay? i never thought u still selfish?? but it turns out natsuo never touch u before rui moves out, then u become desperate. but u still want rui to stay. u know u bevome a joke here? 😂 nothing to celebrate 🤣 i kind of pity to hina. and rui, congratulations for being successful to move on. u are the real winner here

I never cared who Natsuo is going but this is supposed to be the last chapter? For real? That´s a bit sudden.

Dex-chan lover
@zayin
Not to mention you basically read almost 275+ chapters in total where character development and drama was done well and with reason
lmao What are you smoking? Every arc after Natsuo got into college was just filler with new characters showing up and dissapearing one after another and soap opera-tier drama, all culminating in a final arc where the author just pulled one sudden event after another just to keep people surprised and guessing, killing the entire story in the process. It's absolutely shit writing and though she is free to take a crap on her own story, her readers are also free to complain about it (and no, this doesn't justify death threats and the like. Chill the fuck down, people, it's just a manga).

The worst part is that I wouldn't even be that bothered by a Hina end if the author didn't decide to get Rui pregnant and add Haruka into an already fucked up situation. That ruined the whole thing for me and I can't think of any way to justify it other than the author being desperate to bait and switch the readers or just being a fucking troll.

Fed-Kun's army
@sweetsmoothie I was thinking of how to express the utter disappointment I felt with the manga, but you just concisely said it way better than I could have in a paragraph 😂

Dex-chan lover
this story is so messed up.
at least it's not like the story of KissXsis
lol

I think the author ultimately failed to get us readers into Natsuo shoes, we really cant understand his state of mind, why he love Rui then just after the incident his love completely shifted, and with the modern ethics at that too. And with all that promising of taking responsibility and stuff, like WHATTT

Dex-chan lover
tis ending just like Hare Kon lol but Hare Kon is better story imo

Dex-chan lover
SASUGA Kei. Big yikes. Shit story. Wasted my time reading this.

Rui deserves better than these two losers. If she ghosts them I won't even bat an eye

Users who are viewing this thread