Domestic na Kanojo - Ch. 276.2 - Days With Hina

Dex-chan lover
@AztechDan oh wow, my only question then is when did she find out she was pregnant? when she was in america and then deiciding to go back, or she goes back and then it happens? if its the former, then honestly this ending is fair, since they only got together again for the child... if its the latter, its still a bit wishy washy, but like you said, she herself told him to go to hina, so hey, this sounds a lot better than what i thought haha

@dojinshi Natsuo visits Rui at one point and she gets pregnant off that. The breakup happened almost a year ago so it's hazy but iirc she didn't really want to, she just thought it would be better for him (it doesn't really make sense in full context either). So while she is in America, they both still have feelings for each other and talk occasionally. Rui has a conflict with a coworker which makes her seem sad in one of their phone calls, and Natsuo wasn't making a lot of headway on his own issues, so he goes to console her.

idk how anyone can accept this ending and call it a good one lmfao, im honestly not surprised people are giving this alot of shit (however the threats on twitter are really ridiculous)

the story felt so dragged on in the later half to the point where it was like choose one already, all the rui/natsuo development only to get cucked by Hina in less than 3 ch in the end haha

Dex-chan lover
@AztechDan seriously thx for filling me in on all this info i was too lazy to look up myself lol. wont @ again but it was appreciative

Oh boy - I'm kind of glad I lost this series. This is just too brain twisting an ending. Thanks @AztechDan for filling in the summary.

And those morons on Twitter need to leave the author alone. She did a great job overall with this even if I wasn't satisfied with the ending. But... how could there have been a better one? Another 100 chapters of them all trying to figure out how to live together? Meanwhile the kid finds out how fucked their relationships were and then she suffers as well?

Meh - life is messy and complicated just like this Manga was. Still glad I got to read and enjoy it.

This epilogue only makes me hope Sasuga never get's another serialization more.

Dex-chan lover
I understand maybe not loving rui

But not loving your own child. Idk man

Like did they even say his the father yeah they have been living together all 3 of them but kid was laughing seeing her dad fking another woman and leaving both her and mom.

Contributor
At least Hina is happy, so it's something good...but this ending...it's not satisfying at all.

We didn't got enough Hina chapters, instead we got tons of Rui chapters, so even Hina fans like me are not really satisfied with this.

Aggregator gang
@Siquall That's how I feel too, I dropped this awhile ago after they began college I think. Picked it back up only to feel like there were hundreds of Rui chapters only for most of the relationship to end up inconsequential. None of the characters move forward.

OK... in reality this would've been a complete dumpster fire. The parents would have probably ostracized everyone involved and be ashamed of their behavior. The kid will eventually find out how her Dad is a fucking moron and fucked both her Mom and her Auntie and wonder why Dad didn't love her Mom enough to be with her instead? And Hina..... must've gotten brain damage from her Coma to be able to sweep aside all of that history and in the end nobody would really be able to live "Happily Ever After"..... holy geebus h christ what a shitshow.

BUT - with all of that being said. Overall it was an interesting story. I loved the artwork and at times the characters. Though Natsua is a fucking moron who doesn't know how to think with his head and only his dick.

Anime watcher here, I saw that this was becoming a dumpster fire after the anime finished so I didn't bother picking this up. I'm reading this without the knowledge of everything in-between so I feel satisfied haha. I'm just glad that my original ship won out in the end that's all I care about lol

I came from the anime and only read these 3 last chapters just to know who won. So haru won, rui lost, but that kid is rui's daughter??? This so fucked up. Are their parents still married or what?

I stopped reading this when natsuo started dating rui because I was so heartbroken for hina...and now that I see the word end got curious to see who this spineless man picked in the end and to see that through all that s*it it's still natsuo and hina in the end and for that I am so happy but then can't help but feel a little bit dissapointed to see that his face doesn't show much happiness...i mean dude, he got obviously the better one between the sisters and no one can tell me otherwise!
HINA!!!

Users who are viewing this thread