Domestic na Kanojo - Ch. 276.2 - Days With Hina

Dex-chan lover
Author don't give a fuck.
Here's the last so episodes.
Get mad and fuck you

And i like it. Don't bend your knees to anyone and be you and your works author

Until your next work

Well, I guess in the end I still got what I wanted as #TeamHina even though the way it was being lead up to it was questionable though not really suprising given the nature of this entire manga.

Either way heard author was being sent with vitriol and toxicity. Seriously guys you can criticize the author and disagree respectfully but flaming him is NOT how you do it, you only discredit yourself and make yourself look immature.

Dex-chan lover
Biggest middle finger to the fans, literally telling not showing how the ending come to be. Years with this manga just to end like this.

this is so fucked up. can't believed that he chose Hina, after having Rui's child. He had a daughter, and that daughter will grow and will question what fucking twisted game they'd done. Now, maybe if he didn't choose I guess, that will be the best ending we could have.

Here comes the hypocrites, just because the story didn't end the way you wanted to you're giving the author a lot of hate. Not to mention you basically read almost 275+ chapters in total where character development and drama was done well and with reason. I get it, it's either you hate this rushed ending or you hate that there wasn't enough reason for Natsuo ending with Hina while Rui having a kid.. I read this 3 times and yes, Hina does deserve this one and the author deserves to end this the way he wants to. Thank you for the chapter. I'll be looking forward for your next work. #TeamHina

Double-page supporter
I can taste all the salt on people who were Rui shippers.

Came here to see the ending and was not disappointed. It is indeed a shitshow. Thanks sweet Jesus I dropped this 4 or 5 years ago.

If author ended it with Rui, I could have seen it as a manga about having a 1st love and moving on, cause your 1st love is mostly your stepping stone to growing up. . but author ended it with Hina, now I'm here trying to figure out what author wants to tell it's readers. . 1st girl always wins? long distance relationships are bad? a comatose girl always ntr the girl that gave you a child? what is this manga about author san?

Users who are viewing this thread