Domestic na Kanojo - Vol. 28 Ch. 273 - Amor

Fed-Kun's army
Por la re conchesumadre wn..... Porque???? Porque hacen está wea???? Que clase de arreglo de papas luchones separados es esto????? Espero una wea así de parejas latinas, no de manga japo. Es lo mismo que cuando mis amigos embarazaron a sus pololas de turno y después se separan en buena.

Osea que Hina ganó porque la atropellaron y por el resto de cosa que hizo por su cuenta??? Saben que.....pico....de todas formas Rui me estaba sacando de quicio ya.

Ya la verdad ni sé si es un tema de quién ganó o no. Cómo que ganaron las dos. O ninguna.

Sasuga Kei y la csm, me la hiciste denuevo....estás en mi lista negra junto a Seo

Pff tiring and booooooring and unrealistic.
I am so disappointed in this ending......................

Horrendous. The heck is this? Even the dialogue itself knew it was incoherent when they asked what's the difference if they'd be living and raising the child together anyway...
I think the author doesn't understand that one doesn't have a limited quota of love to give and loving X 90% means you love Y 10%... Winry taught us there are no maths in love, didn't she?

Not gonna lie, I sorta find it funny that all of this was like, 1 or 2 chapters...

I mean, you have to think that maybe his publishers dropped him so he had to end the series quick? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fed-Kun's army
@Lassa I'm not defending the ending. But is not an unrealistic scenario. Is really frequent. Ignoring the political sibling part of course.

@Lassa Who knows how it will end... one chapter this direction, the next the other. There are only 2-3 more chapters so we'll see. Five years past by right?? Hina may have waken and lost her memory and he goes back to Rui. Five years... He could be back with Rui. Or... it could be a harem end. I'm still rooting for Hina but with the crazy turns I don't give her even a 50/50 shot. He could maybe not be with either.

Estoy mas feliz por que rui perdio de cierta manera antes de que feliz porque hina haya ganado....eso es ganar? Que verga?

Dex-chan lover
@Lassa You are pretty much wrong about it. It is somewhat realistic. However I thought it would go a little bit different.
Like in Rui Rui get hit by the car. She dead, baby alive. Adopting by Hina&Natsuo. Or the other way around Hina dead and the child get named Hina. Well that is the discharged report arc. I don't agree with not marrying or that Rui goes back to USA. But anyway before that played out in the last four chaperts, I thought Hinas Ex would come out of prison because of the story the report was about to spill into the yellow press. And it would be the Ex murdering either one of them.
So there is that. Let's just see what Sasuga will pull at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread