Domestic na Kanojo - Vol. 28 Ch. 276 - Domestic Girlfriend

@copperhead
Man, that sucks! I was rooting for the harem track. In my opinion, that's the best option. All 3 of them love each other, they'd all sacrifice for one another too. Maybe some time in the future, they'll all come back together. At least it seemed like that to me.

Fuck this manga dude. Stuck with it for 6 years even when a lot of the time it was crap, and then it does this and ruins any credibility it had. I’m going to go on a rant but take it with a grain of salt, I don’t have any real credibility and these are just my personal feeling. Author probably wrote the plot and it made sense, but when two characters are in a relationship for years to the reader, you can’t separate them on a whim for some illogical reason and give the main character off to a now “main character” side character. I can see people being okay with this if the manga just lasted a year, but when you have it going on for 7 years you have to put more thought in the ending or it will leave the reader with a bad taste. It will make it so they don’t want to read your work ever again, because they’ll expect the same crap to happen in your next series. The characters were also so bland and there was about no emotion. Only emotion I felt from reading this manga was confusion and irritation. And when I went to read it back to see if I missed anything or was missing the main point of it. But in the end I found this to just to be a medium for soft core hentai with a plot that took 2 hours to write. Overall I didn’t enjoy reading this, and probably won’t read any more of the authors works unless someone recommends me a good one. Again, take this with a grain of salt, for I have no qualifications to criticize this work, it’s just my personal opinion. ʅ(◞‿◟)[/spoiler]

Fed-Kun's army
So folks decided to tweet at the author about their dislikes for the ending. The hate culture that twitter breed is insanely disgusting.
I mean we express dislikes in forums and have discussions about it.
There is absolutely no need to go directly to the author and spew hateful nonsense. Most of these fking readers have not spent a dime, yet feels so entitled to @ the author. Smfh faith in humanity lost. Ps. I thought it ended shitty also.

Dex-chan lover
When you have a wedding ending but a significant portion of your readers are disappointed. The selfinsert for the reader is Natsuos dad, he isn't been seen at the wedding/in the final chapter. Guess he couldn't get over it, what the son did and committed suicide?

And I still think to please both camps Sasuga just should have made a split ending and kill of for each route one of the sisters in the car accident.

Supporter
I think it's funny as hell. Hinatistas get furious at As-Expected-Of-sensei because "you derailed the manga by not pairing Nutsac up with our waifu even though the story has been pretty much all Rui", threaten her on Twitter, and taunt her about that chapter leaking.

Sensei: "Oh, you want to see a manga derailed? And you want Hina to win no matter what? Oh boy, am I gonna make you happy."

The funniest part? Despite her turning it into an insultingly-bad trainwreck (my favorite is "Nutsac and Rui's kid puts the ring on Hina's finger and it magically wakes her up"), some of them are actually happy with the mockery.

It reminds me of a scene in Catch-22. Yossarian tells someone about the time the mess hall cook was so angry, he mixed in laundry soap with the mashed potatoes and swore the soldiers wouldn't be able to tell the difference. The person hearing this story says something like "Well, he must have felt really stupid then". Yossarian says no - they ate it up, and went back for seconds. XD

I liked this ending. Sure it switched gears AGAIN with the relationship between Rui and Natsuo but those two seem to always be walking on egg shells while together. My only beef is with the introduction of the coma, that last minute villian was completely unnecesary. Any plain acccident would have worked the same and it would have given more time to explore the epilogue that one felt too plain for a story that manage to create so many emotions.

Also FUCK TANABE .i.

This is the end of a great story. Hina was best girl, people say she had no flaws at all but she had the worst of them and that is self sacrifice. For Natsuo and Rui she sacrificed a lot but in the end decided to reach out for what she wanted.
Perhaps the harem ending seems like it would be best for all but Sasuga Sensei must have had her reasons for not going that route.
Many people talked about how Rui and Natsuo's relationship was developed, but Hina's growth also happened. She gave up her job, learned to be a sister despite being in love with Natsuo, endured a lot of hardship.
Maybe she should have rejected the proposal, maybe she should have remained her self-sacrificing self till the end but that wouldn't be right because the characters must change and grow.
I'm grateful to the author, I hope you write more interesting stories like this.

UPR

Disappointed, but I will miss when this series was just picking up into a great story. Oh well time to sink with the rest of my fellow NatxRui shippers

Well, It's finally over, and I want to be clear here I am Team Hina but the ending is horrible, The reason I hate the ending is because it felt like Sasuga-sensei was giving Hina stands a win at the very end and it just felt cheap. I mean if Hina didn’t get into that accident Natsuo and Rui would have gotten married without a hitch and to me that would have made for a better ending because at least it was something planned and not just thrown in at the last minute. To be clear I’m not a Rui stand. I just don’t like feeling as if Hina was handed a win due to circumstances and i rather would have had the Riu ending.

Overall Domestic Girlfriend was a roller coaster of emotions and I enjoyed it, just wish the ending was better.

Supporter
For the record, I don't think any more than a small minority of Hina stans, Hina shippers, Team Hina, etc are what I would call Hinatistas.

Anyone who's in it for the story, I'm glad for you whether you want Hina or Rui or even Tougen-sensei to "win"*. But anyone crazy enough to jump on the author's Twitter and start threatening her because you don't like it that your favorite isn't going to "win"? You need to take a looooooong hard look at yourself.

* - your mileage may vary on whether getting together with Nutsac is a win

that final chapters was alright. But everything leading to it, all the fast forward and random drama is what makes me hate the ending. the only salvation is that everyone seems to be happy and no one seems to have any regrets. I don't think Kei sensei learned a single thing from how her previous big work had to end. Hopefully she will next time not drag things out and end it while it's still a good story instead of stalling and then been told she needs to wrap things up asap. that's twice in a row now and I feel there's many people who won't even bother reading her next work because of her way to handle things.

Lol and Natsuo wrote the novel about his life for a living. This story will stay in the internet and will haunt Haruka forever how bad her family/dad/mom/aunt are. Destined to be bullied?

I don't hate this final chapter or the fact he ends up with Hina. It's the chapters that lead us here that suck donkey balls! It was lazy trope filled writing that was obviously rushed. Oh well, at least it was a dumpster fire that kept me interested. Be it for the right or wrong reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
I'm not sure how I feel about this story, but it had some fun times, so I'll just stop thinking about it at that point.

Hi3

Aggregator gang
ive never read domestic na kanajo and i dont plan to. Im only here at the ending because i heard people were mad, but because i dont know whats happened and know the context, i really dont see why its a bad ending. Can someone please tell me some context and why people believe it to be a bad ending?

Group Leader
A bunch of entitled little shitbags who rant about the ending, demand change or even threaten the author.

I don't really care who he went for in the end as I didn't like the characters in the first place, but
it's a bit sick that he had a child with one girl and then married her sister.

Dex-chan lover
@Hi3
there are 2 girls one got coma the other he got pregnant after 5 years of being together fucking her every night and taking care of his child he found out coma girl woke up and told his wife and kids that he's gunna grab some milk in the hospital where the other girl was staying needless to say he never came back

Also based on the extra chapters he never fking cared about his kid what an ass

That's probably the single most shittiest interpretation of any work I've ever read. @greatninja3
That is straight up bullshit. Literally feeding a bag of biased lies to someone. Boohoo you girl didn't get chosen.

@Hi3
A better way to explain the ending without straight up lies and bullshit:
**Tl;Dr:** The ending was a wildly sudden turn. Lot of people refuse to accept the implications and low-key foreshadowing that were there for a long time that resulted in said ending.

**My slightly ranty and length explanation:** People simply don't like the ending was a curveball ending with a very sudden twist that was *kinda* seeable, but also not at all. The male MC was in a love triangle the entire manga. MC got 1 of the girls pregnant and planned to marry her. Other girl was secretly suffering supporting the two, even though she herself loved the MC strongly. She then got seriously hurt, and in fell into a coma. MC and pregnant heroine cancel their wedding. Girl in coma wakes up, and MC and coma girl marry. The MC and the first girl agreed to cut of their marriage for various reasons, but one of the main reasons was coma girl had done so much for the MC, only for her love to never be returned.

The MC did not "drop" the 1st girl and her child simply because the 2nd girl woke up from her coma, it was already decided by a mutual agreement that they wanted to call off the wedding. Seriously, imagine feeding someone such bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
So getting himself a daughter then switching for her sister? LOL I've known this author loves to pull troll developments even from their earlier work so this doesn't phase me, I think it's safe to assume that it's deliberately planned to induce the reader's outrage at this point. I love seeing trainwreck ends, I tend to realize them early and wait for the inevitable outrage ending and yeah my prediction was on the spot.

Users who are viewing this thread