Domestic na Kanojo - Vol. 28 Ch. 276 - Domestic Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
I guess the Domestic na Kanojo was the illegitimate children we made along the way.

Ah, the LOTR ending thing with the book. Fuck, it's almost like the author wants to reference that Game of Thrones ending. Anyways, I've hated on this series enough, time to move on.

Ended so retarded if author wanted a hina ending should of done better set and seems the authors setting up ship with rui and chef I cant even be happy for hina just h oi w retarded it ended

Dex-chan lover
I don't know whats happening, did he impregnate both of them?

I love when authors write stories like this. Where they promote huge character development and create scenarios which make sense, you could relate with and are enjoyable to read along the way only to go "haha jk 😝"
10/10 wouldn't read again x

Ahhhhh what an atrocious manga. Btw I didn’t read the whole thing just read like the last 20 chaps. Thank god no one will have to look at this garbage again. My opinion though.

This shit got milked so hard for no reason, I really hope the artist finds someone else to write his stories because the art is the only good thing about this trash.

Y'know what, I like this ending. everyone seems happy, natsuo didn't abandon rui and haruka and hina got some love. Liked that cheeky little bit of 4th wall breaking and the LOTR ending. All in all an alright ending.
Oh and all the raging rabid brainlets in the comments are fucking hilarious, this is how the author ended it, deal with it. Create a fan fic comic or some shite if your that devistated and apalled by the ending.

This manga had a good run until the last dozen or so chapters. My theory is that she intended for Natsuo to end up with Hina and didn't want to change that even when her publishers told her to wrap it up in X chapters. It just feels so unsatisfying for them to end up together (Hina/Nat) after all the trials and tribulations he and Rui went through to get where they were. Oh well.

Fed-Kun's army
Do you reckon this will end up being a staple of how not to end a good manga and how to piss off as many people as possible.

Dex-chan lover
All the ppl writing about Rui moving out with Haruka its told its only for a week to give some time to Hina and Natsuo
75750c3b3adfa18a8259bec0be0f78bb.png

They however mention that they need to talk about their future later becouse Haruka is getting older and she might start asking about things soon.

About Natsuo not telling he loves them both, he did tell he loves Rui still when she ashed him but in the end he loved Hina more.
aaf2f232840d52c6f53f731bba46d95d.png

I wish Hina got some proper development for her ending, i feel like Hina didn't change much in last 50 chapters or more, she was still the loving girl sacrificing own happines for Natsuo.
I the end i was team Rui from the the moment i started watching anime and after 1st episode decided to read the manga.
Im somehow grateful to Domestic Girlfriend becouse the anime made me rly into reading mangas(i didn't read them before) and becouse of this i did already read a lot of amazing things.

sry for my somehow busted english

Users who are viewing this thread