Domestic na Kanojo - Vol. 28 Ch. 276 - Domestic Girlfriend

Ruikeks are so SALTY lmao, it's hilarious 😂 Your R x N ending was never on the horizon, she was a selfish girl who forced herself on Natsuo & become his rebound ONLY after Hina rejected him, and rebound-chan obviously kept the island secret so her romance could bloom. Then she becomes a need, overly jealous & gf, her & Natsuo don't click at all personality wise either, meanwhile returning ex and obvious superior waifu returns & continues to have great impact on Natsuo's writing (a core part of the story which you guys probably didn't bother reading since you were gushing over Rui's pouts ). Here's a meme for ya'all(includes one of the author's tweets where she said she'd have to REWRITE FROM AROUND VOL 6 to change the ending - congratz, you've misinterpreted about 22 whole volumes wrong about where the story was heading 😂:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/713868404741767208/794905458418515968/HINA_GANG_SUPERIOR_READING_SKILLS.jpg

Here's the author's final afterword too:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/713868404741767208/794927594381377536/AFTERWORD.png

Lastly, remember. Your cries are pointless, as the manga was received well overall and Sasuga's gonna release a new one, probably sometimes this year. Here's more of her tweets:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DomesticGirlfriend/comments/kio7zt/yall_have_probably_seen_the_news_well_more_of_it/

So cope,l2read and better luck next love triangle 😘

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/713868404741767208/794905749607415808/Hoes_Mad.jpg

Man I'm not pissed of the ending so much as that i completely missed it coming so im mostly pissed of at the plot twist but it seems pretty good im happy about how it ended I guess I do find hina probably to be the better choice and the more adult and honest character here but imma just say this rui do be pretty cute just saying but she was somewhat more immature and pushy needy and just did things on a whim kinda without much thought of others

Hina win, and you all need to realize it, how far her feel and sacrifice herself for natsuo own sake, for the first time till the end, that's what a true love.

When you're downloading an app then it stops at 99% fck that how I feel right now

This is more or less what i expected from sasuga kei writing coming from how she wrote GOOD ENDING manga.

But still goddamnit sasuga kei, seen it miles away MC will end up with Hina from how she wrote her previous manga.

6/10 for GOOD ENDING 2.0 ft. Step Incest
Cannot wait for her next GOOD ENDING 3.0 manga

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock Because polyamory is immoral and even if lewd seinen cannot afford to be bold, what can we say about ecchi shonen? The authors want to entice the reader with hot intrigue, but at the same time are forced to have a family-friendly happy ending. This is one of the reasons why harem or ecchi has been so loudly failed lately.
Except actual real harem endings have been being done since 2008 and more normalized in 2012.... and is now common now even....

And this ending of impregnating both sisters is even less family friendly....

Dex-chan lover
Except actual real harem endings have been being done since 2008 and more normalized in 2012.... and is now common now even....

And this ending of impregnating both sisters is even less family friendly....
For a story like this, it's more family-friendly than we might imagine. If you are talking about works that can afford a harem ending, then DK as a conventionally realistic edgy shonen romantic drama is quite far from them.

Dex-chan lover
For a story like this, it's more family-friendly than we might imagine. If you are talking about works that can afford a harem ending, then DK as a conventionally realistic edgy shonen romantic drama is quite far from them.
Yes, a story that revolves around having sex, involves a dude losing his virginity to his crush's sister who is having an affair with a married man and the cast includes a woman who is known for being sexually promiscuous and even shows actual tits...

This isn't close to family friendly, even in Japan....

It's probably less about being family friendly and more probably publisher rules or stuff..

Dex-chan lover
Yes, a story that revolves around having sex, involves a dude losing his virginity to his crush's sister who is having an affair with a married man and the cast includes a woman who is known for being sexually promiscuous and even shows actual tits...

This isn't close to family friendly, even in Japan....

It's probably less about being family friendly and more probably publisher rules or stuff..
You continue to cling to words when I have already hinted to you several times in what context I am speaking.

Dex-chan lover
You continue to cling to words when I have already hinted to you several times in what context I am speaking.
I'm just saying that it's not about being family friendly...

Probably just the editor being a d***..... or the author himself is just wanting this kind of ending....

I mean, let's be real, manga is filled with authors only allowing their characters having relationships once the series is over....

Dex-chan lover
I'm just saying that it's not about being family friendly...

Probably just the editor being a d***..... or the author himself is just wanting this kind of ending....

I mean, let's be real, manga is filled with authors only allowing their characters having relationships once the series is over....
Dude, don't you have anything better to do than take words out of context in a dialogue from four years ago? This manga objectively couldn't have a harem ending, just accept it.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, don't you have anything better to do than take words out of context in a dialogue from four years ago? This manga objectively couldn't have a harem ending, just accept it.
You know what... let's just agree to disagree...

From what you are saying (and me rereading your previous post) that maybe I'm misunderstanding what you are saying....

Users who are viewing this thread