Domestic na Kanojo

I am legitimately disgusted by the ending. Not only is it bad writing, but it is also morally reprehensible.

I have fully enjoyed this soap drama up until the coma but these last 3 chapters have been a big no no for me.

Fed-Kun's army
this shit deserved to be axed immediately, yet the author is rich for being mediocre.

what fucking good world we are living in.

reading 15 chapter back in january, getting all kind of spoiler from my friend and i'm glad he did that to me. this thing is a giant cluster mindfuck shit i ever know beside hoshino me o

good start then turns into absolutely garbage. The worst kind of mc possible. He didn't grow at all he degraded into something much worse

hahaha Hina is the best, stop crying :v

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
Peeking at the comment a bit, just trying to see whether it really has ended or not..... maybe see if anyone can refer where to read it... but I'm afraid of spoilers, see "Mark all spoilers with spoiler tags. Chapter spoilers may be left unmarked only in their respective chapter comment threads."

Ok, should be safe............ 1st comment I see, @hellkaiser
"ahaha Hina is the best, stop crying :v"

Fuck it all.

Double-page supporter
Starts out nice, gas great ecchi, then turns to absolute shit.

It looks like there was a ghost writer who came in to write the plot for the second third of the story and thwn left, saying they don't want to work with sasuga anymore, leaving us with the absolute dumpster fire that we ended up with.

Either that, or Sasuga had a massive stroke that made her think that this shit ending is somehow a good idea.

We're talking shittiness levels that would make Nisekoi cringe.

Shittiness levels that make the HIMYM ending seem good.

Shittiness level that make the ending of GOT look like a fucking masterpiece.

I've wasted over 2 years of my life following this series, and I regret it.

Do not read, 0/10.

Art is fire tho.

Group Leader
Anyone knows the font of the moans on the English version of 276.1?

Group Leader
Someone please spoil me the ending. I stopped reading this a year ago and i'm too busy to start where i left off.

Boy am I glad I dropped this dumpster fire half-way through and swtiched to Goutobun Hanayome, just like Nisekoi this is a bullet I was glad to evade.

Well, this is so bad that this is masterpiece of no sense in itself. Had a lot of fun checking and fast scrolling it from time to time. Rest in peace to everyone who stayed invested in it till end though.

@ryochou93
Those are desperate attempt made by author to defend her plot.

In short:
[ul]276.1- Flashback to Natuso visiting Rui in New York and showing how Haruka (his and Rui's baby) was conceived, in short defending no sense plot and bad condoms plot
276.2- After ending showing his marriage life with Hina[/ul]

It's hard to express just how terrible this ending is shaping out to be. It feels like HIMYM in that the ending was decided on at the start of the story refused to change it even though it no longer makes sense.

Hina and Natsuo haven't even been in a relationship for almost 200 chapters (and like 7+ years in universe). The back half of the story is entirely about Natsuo and Rui growing and maturing as people and a couple. Then out of nowhere they throw away their relationship so Natso can marry comatose Hina.
The way these characters are acting just doesn't fit with how they've grown and changed over the series at all.

Fed-Kun's army
@b-no
natsuo marries best girl hina as she's in a ?5? year coma and also has a kid with rui who is the one that proposed he marries hina since they were meant for each other or something like that. hina wakes up and they live hea

i droped it loong ago and back to read few ch before the end. but the way author do with the ending sure will make a lot of ppl didnt like it.
i love hina and routing for her, so i want her to be with him. but not in that kind of situation.

Dex-chan lover
So based on spoiler this is like ichigo 100% but shittier? As in
male lead ends up with his first gf after all these times but it came out of nowhere unlike ichigo 100%.
Good thing i stopped reading this years ago lol.

Now if only there's a compilation to all the sex scene because at least the art is good.

Group Leader
@NGOtaku Thanks. really appreciate it since I don't have to read this series.

AND BOY THAT TURNED OUT ONE OF THE WORST ENDING THAT I READ.

Users who are viewing this thread