Domestic na Kanojo

They're in their mid 20s, people realistically have a change of heart and make their decisions. Complelling story really. This manga deserves a a higher rating.
All it is is that Natsu got bored with Rui and now wants a try with Hina, thats reality.

I think the best married couples are those that don't have a side child with the sister of the wife

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This is just a rant, don’t read.

If you just decided to read this manga I beg you not to, it will start out mediocre, with some illogical twists, get less and less logical. Start beginning to make more sense, and then completely take a crap on logic itself. I wasted 6 years following this manga for god knows why, only to have my face spit on by the last few chapters. If you want to know why, here. ->How the story changed in literally 10 chapters.
It went from, I’m in love with Rui, I’m going to marry Rui because I love her and i am going to have a child with her to, I now have feelings for a comatose sister of the girl I am going to marry. Rui who I was going to marry now wants me to marry her comatose sister for no (logical) reason at all. And now my child puts a ring on her mothers sisters finger which makes her wake up from her vegetative state.

Well, we did it, boys. We finally made it to the end. And God damn let's agree to never ride THAT rollercoaster ever again.

I don't think she did a very good job with
the second time jump. This is 11 years after the end of the present day.. but Hina and Rui look exactly the same. Natsuo is the only one who has "aged" at all.
Slightly strange.

Didn't really care for the ending of this but glad it's over. Felt long in the tooth for quite some time.

Don't read this
Its not worth it
At the start, it was ok. Got pretty good at points
But the story just never ends, it keeps going and going and the MC keeps flitting around and every single other character keeps changing their minds
In the end,
the sister-girlfriend refuses to marry him and instead tells him to marry the childhood crush, and its the single worst fucking choice he could ever make. The childhood crush doesn't even love the MC, she loves her own ideal version of him as this innocent child who confessed to her. Meanwhile all the development up until that point, of the childhood crush learning to move on and trying to see that the MC has moved on and become a new person is wasted, and the relationship between the MC and sister-girlfriend is kicked to the curb. Despite it being the only relationship that's based on more than just a childhood infatuation, but rather is based on two people living together and actually facing their lives, and their issues, together. Ultimately this is just another manga that demands the MC only end up with the first girl they laid eyes on, and the fact that the manga draws out that conclusion for so long, constantly pretending like it might end differently somehow, only makes it all the more insulting to the reader

tldr; don't read, its not worth the effort

Dex-chan lover
We can now wait for the sequel "Domestic na Isekai" where we learn about the time Hina spent in a different world during her coma. It will feature all the the things we love about DnK like "fate", "character development" and "plot twists". Look forward to this amazing new work by your favorite mangaka. : ^)

I should have quit reading this mange when Rui got pregnant...... The ending is unbelievably abrupt and stiff.

((Before I start a rant, because I've got nothing better to do at 1am waiting for the hlj summer sale, IF YOU HAVE NEVER READ THIS MANGA BEFORE DON'T TAKE ANY NOTICE OF THE FOLKS IN THE COMMENTS, GIVE IT A TRY. IT'S NOT EVERYONES CUP OF TEA BUT AT LEAST IT AINT A ECCHI HAREM ISEKAI))
Y'know what I enjoyed this manga, it had it's highs and lows and was shite at points, but it kept me coming back every week (if this was monthy it would have been a lot worse). Even after the shitshow of the last few chapters I can say I like the ending. everyone seems happy, Natsuo didn't abandon Rui and Haruka and Hina got some love. Liked that cheeky little bit of 4th wall breaking and the LOTR ending. All in all an alright ending.
Oh and all the raging rabid brainlets in the comments are fucking hilarious, this is how the author ended it, deal with it. Create a fan fic comic or some shite if you're that devistated and apalled by the ending.

Double-page supporter
I don't know why ppl are obsessed with a mexican soap opera level manga😂

Dex-chan lover
The most convulted hentai you will ever see. Thank god it ended finally.

The problem isnt that bad things happen between the good things, is that the bad ones are two arcs back to back and then the good parts last half chapter here and there, then back to the tragedies.

And even the ending didnt seem to appease the people that wanted it that way
#TeamHina technically won but it felt way too forced because of her coma and how it was closed in with like in 3 chapters after 270 (most filled with bad things)

I am so glad other people read this for me and reported back what they found.

o7 <-- a salute to your sacrifice

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why ppl are obsessed with a mexican soap opera level manga
Lmao.

I would love it if we could get a new genre tag for MangaDex: Pure Shit.

Users who are viewing this thread