Domestic na Kanojo

I'm so done with this shit. Someone please just let me know what the ending is when it gets there. GE from the author was decent save one person's ending, but this is just a cluster fuck. I'm out.

this is basically a shoujo manga for men. Swap the characters gender and voila! add some stupid long winded drama just to stretch out the series for what its worth. add some ecchi scenes to make it a shounen manga. 7/10

Best harem manga I’ve ever read, with actually good writing, decent story and NORMAL MC. Compared to all that repetitive comedy crap with forced silliness this one is on a whole different level. The rating, relatively speaking, is absurd. If you want actual romance with interesting characters instead of another To love ru wannabe manga for horny kids then read this one - but you will have to look for the rest of the 200+ chapters somewhere else.

Cant wait for the anime adaptation thats coming in January although even the slightest censorship might ruin the vibe that you get when you read the manga

@dube well said, i gave it a 10.

I have this creeping feeling that they will censor the adaption completely. Might actually ruin it like you said @nerfed.

@xizaaR I'd say the chances are leaning towards censorship but there have been similar genre anime that were made with consideration to the adult vibe and the seinen demographic that they "represent" and thus they were not ruined, for example kuzu no honkai. Lets hope this will be the case for this one too because i am really hooked and happy with manga so far

i really hope we get the missing chapters so i can continue this amazing journey!

As of 13th Jan 2019, there's 200+ chapters out on aggregated sites. Even if there's no one to take credit for it but that shouldn't explain why none of it is here.

Guys, this shit only gets worse. Wouldn't even bother if I were you. I'm up to date on the raws.

Dude please update this manga to the latest chapter, why is it hasn't been updated? It only had the cover updated, is it a clickbait?

Group Leader
@Hyenjin

see the previous comment. The link to the official english release is available in the description .

Group Leader
Dull0k_UUAAML5o.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
It's so careless in the way it springs this idiotically implausible scenario on the reader, as if it doesn't make something like say, Kamen Rider seem reasonable in comparison. God, reading this (to see if it's as balls-to-the-walls wild as it seems) makes me want to bash my head against a brick wall with a smile on my face. It's like when men's heads get too filled with ideas of heroics, bloodshed and grand ideas, only it's a woman's unnatural relationship fantasies. A "Hokuto no Ken" of women's comics.

this is just Good Ending: incest edition lmaoooooooo
the author really has a gift at making characters unlikable

There's cuckshit in the latest chapters. Recommend dropping it.

Took me a while to realize why this felt so familiar, then I found out its the same mangaka that did GE: Good Ending. Which was craptacular, and suddenly it all made sense. The fuck is with Japan and cuck tier shit?

Thanks @AkaiRingo, that one chapter you've uploaded that's way ahead of the others told me all I need to know about how this manga continues. Fuck this protagonist and fuck this author. Dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread