Domestic na Kanojo

Dex-chan lover
@viralepisode @Sensiteeve27 nah, he said he'd be down if it would made her feel better. You guys stop reading halfway the chapters, I dont get it. And also you are saying a person cant change its mind? lol, ok then, guess you stick to one pizza flavor your entire life.

Contributor
Same crap as Koi to Uso, Nisekoi, Kimi no Iru machi or most of others Harem Rom-com manga, it's best to avoid this if you can.

You will get lots of fillers and endless drama for nothing.

Aggregator gang
WTF with this manga.. its full of roller coaster feeling...
and really full of filler, its like the author just want to mess the ship he build his own.. too much fucking drama like a soap opera ....
ch 135 to ch 215
full of ntr shit
but if the author not make the story goes like that he can't milking the series ..
i suggest you guys that if you want to read this series stop at ch 135. that's the end of the series

I found this manga yesterday and binged through it until the latest chapter (currently 225) and now I am sad. The author realy knows how to mess up your expectations and feelings 😭

Please update the chapters, I don't want to read it from any other website.

@ICooKI they can't. It's licensed by crunchyroll and the aggregator sites are rips. /a/ did do a scanlation of a single chapter, but since then, it's just been translations posted in the comment along side Korean scans; it doesn't get cleaned and typeset.

Icy

I don't get why everyone's so mad about this manga. It's great, has a ton on scenarios that has truth/meaning behind them. Was well worth the read especially as someone who is dealing with a breakup. This has both the good and the bad in relationships. People who don't understand and scream NTR! Probably haven't been in a serious relationship before.

Latest Chapter atm is 233

Dex-chan lover
i like how people who like extremely drama heavy romances always says the same old argument ''IT'S REALISTIC ROMANCE'' well, no. In real life you don't go through several relationships in span of a few months, in real life you don't get drunk of a candy, in real life you actually communicate and clear misunderstandings, crazy i know... in real life you don't forgive a guy who tried to rape you and don't play it off as a joke, in real life you don't befriend a guy who tried to rape your friend OH and you don't DATE A GUY WHO TRIED TO RAPE YOU LMFAOOOO.

And the story literally goes in a fucking circle. Couple-->love triangle hint-->misunderstanding-->love triangle-->melodramatic garbage-->repeat

Again, if you like soap opera like romance then you gonna like this and i'm not judging you. Everyone has different tastes

Dex-chan lover
you know what i hate about this series? that while nao isn't actually all that great of an mc, I can't help but think that all the main girls really fucking suit him. This author knows how to write characters that work well with each other. So what I hate is that I can't actually choose a goddam ship to stay on.

Not like it matters I guess, since when rui x nao sank my heart was ripped out. At least hina and serezawa are still really good girls to choose from

@karlmucker @Hamin @undercurses

I need help boys. My ship has and always will be Hina, I'm at chapter 134 now... Do I keep reading on? Don't spoil a dude, just let me know

Chapter 134 had Hina leaving from the house, again after leaving Natsuo with the note that says "wait a bit longer"

@Calihan

I mean do you really want to stop halfway? You might find out why many people are in team Rui.
I keep reading the manga and in my opinion the quality got a bit worse. Not much but I still have the feeling that the current chapters are fillers. It would be a spoiler if I go further. The lack of communication between the MC and Hina/Rui annoys me a bit (they think to much instead of talking to each other).
I still enjoy reading it though. I want to know how it ends.

excuse me. why no one upload the latest chapter here? its pretty popular, i guess. in the other sites, its already in 230 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread