Domestic na Kanojo

heartbroken because over half of the manga is not english. I can only translate chinese and have basic photo editing skills rip.

do the groups that pull out actually think I know who they are and go to their site and not just another site that without any permission uploads them all?

At chapter 85 or so, and I think I'm dropping this Manga. I was thinking this was going to be a fairly long romance story at about 120 chapters, then I learned that it's ongoing and already at over 240 chapters. I just can't conceive of any way for this MC to fuck about and fail at basic communication skills for that much longer. At a certain point it just makes a reader lose all respect for the MC.

Additionally, if your "friend"
tries to rape your sister and/or love interest,
then they're not your friend anymore. At best they should wake up in the hospital.

That being said, if this long road ends up
where the guy gets with Rui AND Sensei
, please inform me. That's really the only way I could see it being worth the frustration.

Dex-chan lover
*funny mic* what the fuck is this shit
if i wanted to read hentai for the plot i'd read something else
dude any shit tier doujinshi is better than this

Am awake because my entire body is in pain, wanted to know if all the losers in this story are jobbing as hard as ever

Dex-chan lover
Finally, a winner is declared. Sasuga-sensei has dragged this out long enough, much longer than it should have.

Users who are viewing this thread