Domestic na Kanojo

@zdarkbrz_816

Well it was quite good idea, but wasn't handle right by author. Most characters are used just to move plot for plot moving sake and most time without any development at all.
Also after halfway mark author uses next 50/100 chapters for random drama where new characters and themes yet again are rushed or cut in middle without meaningful conclusion and miracle instant solutions happen way too often.

Would say about 6 or 7 out of 10 so ratting here is quite accurate. In short you may enjoy it, but don't expect too much from it.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks, @MrF0x , for replying so quickly!

I remember having read the first chapter a few years ago, and at the time thought "hentai plot" and simply skipped the title. Time passes and there's 256 chapters... I don't think I'll be reading it any time soon since there's plenty of titles in my "plan to read" list, though...

Agree with previous guys.
GE, Town where you live, etc. Too much drama IMHO where shouldn't be. So read firt n chapters and wait until the very end, read last 5-10 chapters and you're all good to go, author anyway is going to "recall" all the plot at the end and tell everyone's fate.

on chapter 258, we get to know that rui is pregnant, so now we have to wait to see how natsuo, hina and the parents will react to that

i predict a storm coming

Double-page supporter
You know i actually wanted to start this after having the anime pop up on my radar, but hearing how it's handled just awfully I might have to just wait until it's finished. Sucks that so many good premise stories fall apart because authors seemingly can't handle their own characters or needlessly drag it out MUCH more than needed

@DracoSafarius

It's still ongoing story with 258 chapters which should and could be done in like about 150 chapters. Also from especially recent chapters like guys mentioned it's very similar to author previous work "Good Ending"- so it will give good perspective if you know it.

For me what is point of stretching story so much with random drama when everything turn 180 degree and is decided by last 10 chapters and worst part seems like going against all characters development up to the point.
So you may like it (I mean I somewhat enjoyed it at first probably even to first half), but well don't expect too much...
For me this is business manga because recent chapters just shows how author calculated to force grab readers attention and media noise.

Anyway if you are looking for something fresh new then definitely "Spy x Family" is great- it's one of this "hey take a look" which you can show to everyone and pretty much everyone may enjoy it. Also would recommend "By Spring" (some people rated it 1 after 1st chapter when it seems that story will take opposing turn to all the hate and is quite deep) at this point, but it isn't story for everyone.

Double-page supporter
@MrF0x

Oh I definitely wouldn't go into this expecting much with how much I've seen the series dragged. I'd just expect I'd have fun for a bit and then get progressively more disappointed.

As for those recommendations though I'll take a look, thanks.

Edit: welp came across spoilers on Twitter (obviously I won't spoil) but that "can be turned around in 10 chapters" feels very real at this point. This series is just straight up making me uncomfortable

Welp, i bet Rui got pregnant at the time between 252-253, that's the most possible time. And it would kinda match that Natsuo and Rui did it, and there were some sort of time skip because of Togen death and Natsuo finishing that manuscript. So i think 1 month at least?

The thing now is how Natsuo, Rui, Hina and the parents will react to this bomb. There's no way they can hide it anymore, unless she
abort the baby on US without telling anyone about it.

On another site, they said that it is a possibility that either Rui will have a miscarriage or will abort the baby. Why? Maybe for drama's sake. But if the story continues and Rui still has her baby with Natsuo, Hina lost, and the lucky paper she got on new year probably would be about Natsuo writing again.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Kodansha wasted their time on this series. It's trash, the mini arcs are just rushed. There are so many characters in every sub-arc ,which throttles the rate of story progression. This series has no hope, it was so good until chap 60 (when hina left dat boi), after it, the mangakka flushed her brain into the toilet.

Double-page supporter
@nicetitssenpai (Great name btw) I kinda feel like agree with you. From all I'm seeing pop up it seems that it started off promisingly strong and then the mangaka either couldn't handle a long story, or lost interest. Really sucks because the way it appears to be going we're going to get a supremely lackluster outcome unless the author somehow pulls out gold (not likely)

@DracoSafarius i got sick reading it until 150th chapter. Then i read the comments in every following chapter, and at 258 dat bitch got pregnant...I don't know wtf is going on in the stupid head of the mangakka, i think most of the people are reading it online to give trash comments. The raw sites are filled with abuses 😆.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
@nicetitssenpai Might wanna tag that one part as a spoiler to be safe, though so many called it. And yeah I really dunno what it is going through their head either, I do not see them spinning that "twist" into any kind of workable outcome.

Dex-chan lover
@Nuggz @yosomith: Because those chapters were the Official English simulpub version.
We do not want another Boruto problem, which brought all the chaos to MD on the first week of the new decade.
Per MD policy, if a group/individual actually translated/scanlated & edited a chapter themselves, it could still be uploaded, even though it has an Official English release.

Is hina ever going to come back after chapter 60 something or is she gone for good, if she not coming back im gonna drop this

Users who are viewing this thread