Domestic na Kanojo

I've never seen an asspull like the one this manga did at the end, like holy SHIT it is bad just to force a ship that was already dead, nonetheless, shit manga and horrible ending 3/10

so anyone wanna tell me what the fuck is up with this chapter list? Why is so much missing.

This is more or less what i expected from sasuga kei writing coming from how she wrote GOOD ENDING manga.

But still goddamnit sasuga kei, seen it miles away MC will end up with Hina from how she wrote her previous manga.

6/10 for GOOD ENDING 2.0 ft. Step Incest
Cannot wait for her next GOOD ENDING 3.0 manga

Honestly, I had some problem with the ending...
Kinda rush and it feels odd with the resolution about the main characters...

Sometimes, love can make people stupid...

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the drama is good but the harem makes it too messy, so I drop this (chap30)

The sad part is that the best parts of this manga are when they dont focus on the relationships with either of the sisters. Also trash ending give me momo any day of the week

Read this after finishing the manga https://www.reddit.com/r/DomesticGirlfriend/comments/j54c74/how_connected_hina_is_to_natsuos_life_journey/

truly a terrible, terrible ending. There were some good story arcs that discussed some interesting topics like self harm, racism, loneliness, and drug abuse but god damn that ending was horrendous. It left loose ends or provided fairy-tale quality endings for side characters and butchered the main characters personalities.

which is really too bad.

This is the worst manga ending I have ever seen. If you are a new reader, I would recommend you end at like chapter 270 or so. The ending is not worth the emotional damage. Nonetheless this is a really good manga aside from the ending though

That ending.... It's not a tragic love story- It's a schizophrenic hallucination. I'm not kidding, Sasuga needs to be put on straitjacket and locked up in an padded room for her own safety and ours. No sane person spends years creating something so good and then destroy it all in one go like that.
I wasted so much time and effort reading through all 28 vols. only to come out hating everything: the manga, the characters, Sasuga and most of all myself for getting my hopes up. Seriously, what was even the point?
If anyone is curious about reading this manga- please don't. Don't get me wrong, it starts out really great. But what awaits you at the end is nothing but resentment. It's not worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread