Don't Call it Mystery - Vol. 2 Ch. 3 - Too Many Crooks (Part 2)

Thank you so much. I thought you’ve dropped this. I understand that doing this is hard and took a lot of time so I’m really grateful that you do this voluntarily.

Thank you so much for translating this! It's an amazing manga with a lot of dialogue and a lot of pages. Making quality scanlations takes a lot of time and effort, so it's understandable that it's not easy to find the motivation to do it. It would be wonderful if you could scan this to the end, but it's long. I'm just glad this series isn't dropped, and you're right. Some chapters are better than none. Thank you so much for voluntarily scanlating this.

Double-page supporter
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOU FOR THIS OP!! ;W; (and a whopping 100+ pages of typesetting and translation?! That's no small feat! You have my forever gratitude!)

I really loved this arc
(definitely did NOT see the bus driver twist coming!! And to think I thought was he was a cute neat-freak who's biggest sin was killing a goldfish! Pah! His body being fed to them was ironic justice!)
and I loved how unique all the characters were and Totonou's approach to them and their problems. Also loved the "bad guys," ...now to ramble a bit:

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hope the mangaka brings Garo back! I loved that guy, loved his cool mature ikeman vibe and how you'd always wonder just what that guy's thinking (similar to totonou.) And also Totonou getting a new friend he can talk to just sounds nice, I like their interactions - insert marge meme holding a potato "I just think they're neat!"

(And last but not least Garo's last questions for totonou, about him being like a kid wanting attention from someone, if he ever had to choose over his family... and also the way he responds to stress and fear - immediately curling up into a defensive ball, almost like a kid cowering to protect himself *eyes emoji* more backstory lore??

I just freaking enjoy this manga. Something about the atmosphere and tone laid out over the panels, along with totonou's insightful commentary on these little things makes it so memorable to me, even after a long time has passed. Thank you once again op for all your hard work!

Double-page supporter
Also...
#GaroRights2020
#GaroPleeeeeeeeeeeeeaseComeBack
#IHopeGaroBecomesARecurringCharacterEvenThoIt'sSuperUnlikely
#WillNyamEverShutupAboutTheIkemenSideCharacter
#NEVER!!

why did this turn weirdly shounen-ai

and i have no long speeches of gratitude because i'm not good at writing huge paragraphs, but thank you so much for digging up this project from the depths of million mangas and giving your precious time in scanlating it! this is the first time i've seen a manga with so many pages....

also, if you see this and if you'd like, i'd love to help!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Hell of am ending... I have to complement the author though. In serial killing, very very often the first death is somewhat accidental, and then the killer seeks the feeling out again. (At least, from the ones who talk, which is a limited set). It's nice attention to detail here!

Dex-chan lover
This manga is a masterpiece in pacing. I was glued the entire time reading this. The conversation flowed so perfectly, it doesn't feel preachy, and even the slight jokes (the culprit being annoyed at Totonou intercepting people while talking lol) were actually hilarious and doesn't break the flow or tone.

Double-page supporter
Oh so good! Getting "hands" delivered while i'm cooking ground meat curry isn't pleasant tho haha thank you for scanlating!

Users who are viewing this thread