Don't Call Me a Naked Hero in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The Naked Hero and the Elf Girl

Dex-chan lover
They are multiplying! Any chances the whole village will end up like her? :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Would've been bit more gruesome if the elf as a whole was considered clothing. Would introduce interesting applications of it, though.

Double-page supporter
So dark elven magic is just French?

(That font has no diacritics and, as the shape implies, the French is broken.)

You're not supposed to be able to read that!

I suspect it should've been ô lumière but Google translate doesn't recognize vocative somehow....

Dex-chan lover
... why would Runa know how often elf villages burn down, or anything about the elves of this world? That seems like a weird comment from an isekai protagonist.

Anyways, this manga is delightfully weird and nakedly honest about its theme. Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for her to defeat an enemy by wearing it.

Can we get a translation of the censored version? I kind of want to have a side by side to see how the censored and uncensored versions are changed?

Group Leader
Can we get a translation of the censored version? I kind of want to have a side by side to see how the censored and uncensored versions are changed?
It's just To Love-Ru style difference.
165166.png
No point doing extra editing for that. Simply anytime you see nipples, imagine them covered them with extra something, and that's it. By the way, from what I noticed, there is no uncensored version of volume 1. So re-read chapters 1-4 to see practical example.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Does Tia actually speak like brash dude in original text, or this simply over-localization? Its somewhat over the top.

Group Leader
Does Tia actually speak like brash dude in original text, or this simply over-localization? Its somewhat over the top.
My translator talked about it once, I don't have the exact quotes but in the original text Tia also speaks really bizarrely. She's got a lot of old-timey slang, but it's not even quite "she speaks like an old person" because she also uses the old-timey slang in bizarre ways.

I don't know Japanese so I can't confirm if her speech patterns are quite this jarring in the original text, but I trust my translator when they say they're doing as faithful a job as they can.

Dex-chan lover
I assume its similar to speech pattern alike the haughty loli from Monogatari or Tomoe from Tsukimichi, of which full of "washi", "de gozaru" etc2. Yeah, nuances probably lost over the translation. I'll get used to it anyway thanks for work done. This series needs more bookmarks and higher ratings its such a chill, lighthearted isekai. @GnatteringYawn

Dex-chan lover
"rizz"? Blergh, I hate this modern slang so much.

This knife-eared bitch is too arrogant. Almost makes you prefer the Romulans from the original timeline over her.

At least the Romulans know how to commit murder when necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread