Don't Cry - Ch. 18 - Why Are You Avoiding Me?

notice how she didn't answer him when he asked "did i hurt you" but only responded to "do you hate me"

Dude this ML is something else 🤦 I mean he knows she's bullied, he knows the sister is the bully and the sister wants to marry him but still expects this 16 year old girl to not give a crap about her own circumstances and cherish him or something. Good Lord, you wouldn't even know he is 20 with the way he acts 😑

Dex-chan lover
I like the female lead but my goodness is the Male lead something.

@khaosguard I agree, he is overreacting and is focusing on all the wrong things. He is ignorant of Tang Ran's circumstances and seems to look only after himself and doesn't understand how things would look from someone else's POV. I believe this is one of the first times he sincerely cared about someone and he's learning. I think this roots back to his upbringing of being a spoiled brat, and he's too used to having the world revolve around him lol.

God, I don’t know how someone could think characters like the ML are attractive with that horrible personality. Hope he starts to develop empathy for others and stops being an asshole in general. I don’t like his first reaction is aggressiveness and how he grabs Tang Ran without her consent all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread