Gal niPA-chan wa Semararetai - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Are You Avoiding Me?

Dex-chan lover
Childhood friend realizing she's the childhood friend in a romcom and sinking the ship herself. I can respect that LMAO :kek: But we can't let the harem end that easily.

And damn, imagine how Dad woulda felt if he knew his son was scoring on the (17yo :fml:) idol he's simping over.

Fed-Kun's army
The dad wanting to meet the girl when she was in his son's room is crazy :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
After everything he did to you last night, you're still telling him "don't look"?

Women 💀💀

Dex-chan lover
Childhood friend realizing she's the childhood friend in a romcom and sinking the ship herself. I can respect that LMAO :kek: But we can't let the harem end that easily.

And damn, imagine how Dad woulda felt if he knew his son was scoring on the (17yo :fml:) idol he's simping over.
Yea that was just weird, that could never be me simping over an idol the same age as my son (if I had one), hell I don't even do that for celebs my age or older

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
After everything he did to you last night, you're still telling him "don't look"?

Women 💀💀
well obviously, because if you keep looking you'll get her in the mood again, with your Harem Protag eyeball powers, and that would have been very inconvenient since she was leaving for work!

Dex-chan lover
well obviously, because if you keep looking you'll get her in the mood again, with your Harem Protag eyeball powers, and that would have been very inconvenient since she was leaving for work!
I mean...I guess you have a point, this is the same girl who hated him cause he was the only person who didn't simp for her

Now she's touching herself to this man

Supporter

He's in for an awful shock when Akira finally brings her home (officially).

Users who are viewing this thread