Don't Make a Wish

Contributor
A hyperactive socially anxious nerd, and a friendly-and-adorable (if slightly cheeky) monkey's paw. As a dynamic, it's working pretty well so far.

Also a lot of the art is shamelessly calculated to be adorable, which I'm calling a plus.

(Well, okay, if I'm going to be pedantic: Not really a monkey's paw. The wishes granted do not produce solely horrible results, just some very strange outcomes with no particular regard for anyone's well-being. So far nothing abjectly tragic has happened.)

Also, despite previous comments, this seems relatively lucid so far to me... for a manhua of this sort. Which is to say—only moderately confusing at worst. XD

(Note: this review is coming from someone who ready ahead in the raws)
I had no Idea this series was here time to leave a review!
I do have some problems with the way this story is conducted( and that's why its causing some confusion) the author doesn't really know how to smoothly transition between arcs people can easily get confused with the abrupt ending of one arc and then there suddenly sucked into a new arc without any context whatsoever. Another thing that the author could fix too reduce the confusion is try to explain things earlier on in the series (the author does begin to explain things later on in the series, and once that happens everything kinda just clicks and the story gets INTERESTING from there) Overall the characters are nice I think the concept is interesting the art is on point . I would rate this a 7/10 ( I reduced some points because just cause of the way the author conducted the story)
Don't trust that snake! I'm telling you!

This story is going a thousand miles a minute. Anyone know what is going on? Looks good but plot is crazy. Literally. XD
Also do not abuse the snake! 😡

Group Leader
wtf

the group needs to get a proper typesetter and proofreader or something
i can't understand shit

edit: nvmd they got a proper one

This is CraZy. 。。。

No idea what going on but I guess I like it it's really different like very Very different but it's cool...
ya so I don't know what to say to this 。。。
But I do like this story。。

Edit: Plz read older comments to understand if u want to read this or not

Users who are viewing this thread