Don't Mess With Me, Miss

You know.. All these bad reviews only making me wants to read this manhua 😂😂😂
I mean how bad it's gonna be? It could end up as a time killer or even a fun reading! Gonna update this review after I read this manhua, pray for me, please lol

update: after I read this, yeah I can say it's your typical manhwa with jumping plots here and there, sudden new characters and enemies popping out of nowhere, oh and yea there also a Lil bit ridiculousness. Nah who am I kidding it's really ridiculous, lol. MC has flying poop that goes in and out of his ass 😂
strangely, the only thing that hinders me from enjoying this manhua is the half-assed translation. I'm sorry translator-san, but you need to work harder with your translation :(

Author really needs a better advisor/editor... Pacing is too quick, it's lacking clarity and information. But even if that was done right, the concept of the story itself is already very mediocre

Dex-chan lover
My mind can't keep up trying to make sense what they're saying lmao

Dex-chan lover
I tried so hard to like it but the fast pace and translations makes it nonsensical 😩😩

Aggregator gang
This reminds me of Apotheosis in how it’s just way too fucking fast. Apotheosis, while heavily suffering from this, is actually pretty OK because it has a story to tell; however, this manhua doesn’t seem to know where it’s headed, and it kinda just sucks overall, honestly. It had such a promising plot, but both the pacing and story blow, not to mention the rather shitty MC. Now, does it deserve a 4.19? Definitely not - this score should be reserved for crimes against humanity like Tyrannical Cocks or Room 402. But is it trash? Yes, most definitely. A 5.5 or 6 would probably be a more acceptable rating imo

Supporter
Tried the chapters 0 to 3, too fast passed, don't understand anything (as if the artist tried to do one image for one complete page of the novel...). And I don't know if its the translation who's bad, or the original text, but I don't understand 1/3, and find the 2/3 I understand strange or bad... :'(

Aggregator gang
@Vringi In theory, that’s what it should be, but in reality, the “Fine” series on this site have a score of 7 or greater, for the most part (with a few exceptions in certain Chinese manhua and very high 6s that straggle the line, imo). There are less than 100 series below a 5 on this site (as of a few weeks ago, when I got curious and checked), most of the trash ends up as a 5 and the mediocre ones end up as a 6

@GrimThoughts

I'm not sure if I can agree with you. Just moment ago (11th April, 19:40) I calculated the mean of the scores and get result 4.08 (using a data inside "Distribution of Ratings"). That is this same score as I can see next to smaller black star with is lower than score next to bigger blue star (which you see when you look on results of quick search).

I wouldn't look on blue star. I gave a score 1 to a title Renai Kenshuuchuu! and blue star show me score 7.83 when black star show me score 1.00 (At the moment I'm only one who give that title any score). You can

Now I'm really interested how that score system work.

Dex-chan lover
@Vringi i agree the scoring system is broken
but at the same time pretty sure we've got bots voting
just saying who the hell in their right mind would give this the rating of "masterpiece"

A 5.5 or 6 would mean its average to fine, if its "trash" then it should have a score of 3-4

Leaving aside the woeful translation. This is another terrible adaption. I assume theres some novel they are adapting this from? It has all the classic hallmarks of shitty lazy webnovel adaptions i.e. an incomprehensible plot that lurches around randomly in a completely incoherent manner. Events occur "offscreen" that are never explained but are referenced by the characters as if we know about them, characters appear and disappear at random and so on. It's not even coherent enough to determine if its bad as its so structurally flawed as to deny any deeper analysis. I mean after twenty chapters I know a) his summon flies in and out of his arsehole and lives in his colon and b) he's forcing a woman to sleep with him. Doesnt exactly make me feel much sympathy for his troubles when his magic power comes from a shit covered bee and he uses those powers to set up rape.

I hate this
It's complete bullshit, wether it's the translations done by some elementary school kid or the illustration which just skips everything uggg I'm so frustrated, this is shit, this is time waste

I need a filter to exclude manhua considering almost all of them are just low effort garbage. I say almost only cuz I haven't read a lot of them (not planning to) but every one I have are shit.

... picked this up last night, WTF did I just read. And that random ending out of nowhere. Yeah, Nothing to see here move along people move along.

Aggregator gang
Chinese manhuas are so freaking bad..
95% are garbage
4% are alright
1% is good

Users who are viewing this thread